Warning: It is only for GB Sense builds and shouldn't be used on any CyanogenMod, AOSP, MIUI, ICS or JB builds!
- Default CPU governor: ondemand
- Default CPU speed: 245 MHz - 998 MHz
- Default I/O scheduler: SIO
- Available CPU governors: interactive, conservative, userspace, powersave, ondemand, performance, smartassV2, Lagfree, Lazy, SavagedZen, scary, smartass, smoothass, superbad, virtuous, interactiveX, ondemandX
- Available CPU speeds: 96 MHz - 1536 MHz (frequencies above 1190 MHz may not work on all devices)
- Available I/O schedulers: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQ, SIO, VR
- G-Sensor freeze fix
- Wakeup lag fix for AUO panels
- cLK support
- Unique Wi-Fi MAC address
- Unique bluetooth MAC address
- Extended battery support
- BFS CPU scheduler
- ALSA sound drivers
- HTC Auto-White Balance
- Two-way call recording
- add proc file interface /proc/mic_level and fix mic gain
- ZRAM swap support
- Real MAC address
- Nothing serious to worry about...
- Radio 188.8.131.52
- HSPL 2.08
- MAGLDR 1.13 / cLK 1.5
- •ClockworkMod Recovery 184.108.40.206
There are no experimental versions at the moment...
eclipse_kernel_1.4.zip - Main Download [MD5: d69d896bf4926f820426c83d348fbca7]
January 20, 2014 1.4 - Fixed 100% CPU load bug after screen-off during call (many thanks to nqkoidrug for testing) June 17, 2013 1.3 - Reverted back some optimization tweaks: now compiled with maintaining size (this hopefully fixes rare boot issues) - rebuilt using Android NDK, Revision 8e May 2, 2013 1.2 - Reverted back BCM4329 driver to fix WiFi high battery drain - Added AROMA installer to optionally install WiFi Tether app - Overriden WiFi Tether default configuration for HD2 (source available on GitHub) - Code cleanup - Always use HW3D_WAIT_FOR_INTERRUPT from updated PMEM code - Corrected create_iface_stat() and iface_stat_update() function declarations - Cherry-picked about 300 commits from marc1706's JB branch = Updated network connections (mostly ppp) = Updated file system drivers = Updated memory management = Improved speed = Updated schedulers and governors = Added xt_qtaguid support = Many other fixes and updates (see GitGub log for more details) February 15, 2013 1.1 BETA - Enabled NILFS2 - Fixed -O2 compilation - backported some stuff from marc1706's jb branch = full changelog on GitHub January 25, 2013 1.0 - initial public release - changes from 220.127.116.11-marc1706s_desire_0.2.3+ = Updated build configuration = Changed default WiFi driver to bcm4329_204 = Changed default I/O scheduler to SIO = Small code cleanup
Repositories are located on GitHub.
Intelligent ZRAM installer
eclipse_zram_1.0.zip (ZRAM will be enabled on second boot after installation)
Q&A/T thread for general discussion
If you experience problematic behavior, include all this information in the bug report to this thread:
- hardvare configuration (phone model, bootloader, partition sizes)
- software configuration (ROM, installation options...)
- description of the problem
- all possible log files
marc1706, Markinus, warrenb213, sbryan12144, tytung, hastarin, rafpigna, Cotulla, mdebeljuh, jdivic, faux123, Rick_1995, Franck78, XxXPachaXxX and many more I have not mentioned here and helped me (directly or indirectly).