[APP][2.3+] Listener 1.0 (updated mar.25)
an alternative amongst launchers.
- at appdrawer you'll find options to set up desired providers. to get to appdrawer use any of back, menu or home buttons.
- provider icon long click reloads the content with new info, if there's any.
- clock click shows next alarm, long click opens clock up. currently stock alarms are supported.
- item clicks in list shows detailed information where available.
- long item clicks removes them from view.
- icon in detailed view (or menu button) brings up more options, like share, comment etc.
- drap app on left lower create icon for new group.
- apps can be moved within groups.
- drop app within the same group to close group.
- drop grouped app outside of groups will remove it from the group.
- last app in group cannot be removed, longclik to close such groups.
any feedback appreciated.
download at play store:
key can be found:
also could use the thread:
app is on the play store now. beta testing will continue here when any available, so please keep posting bugs, ideas etc.
you can still use the link below to download last beta.
no key app is needed for pre-ICS devices.
as for short term plans, the next few things may (or may not) be added: vertical/horizontal appdrawer, pinch to zoom on detail views, twitter.
meanwhile, it's a milestone to say again: thank all of you for reports, ideas, support and for being here.
- calendars to show
- missing calendar name added to pre-ICS devices
- weather forecast days ahead
- gmail clears automatically (which still takes some - actually a lot - seconds to notify launcher)
- gmail labels to show
- k9mail accounts to show
- fixed overlapping in airplane mode when wifi on
- some layout changes
- many others I forgot