Tip us?

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkrypt3d View Post
do you need any mirrors? These downloads are taking forever....... I can post them on my server if you want ?

I've flashed the BAV bootloader so far ...boots fine with stock.... casual didn't work so downloading it again.....
No, the server is fine. it's your connection. The largest download is 20 megs and took me 15 seconds.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AdamOutler
Old
Thanks Meter 9432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyanide View Post
Any tips? I got farther than last time, but Odin still hangs while flashing BackAtchaVerizon.tar.md5 with the following:

<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> swagBoot
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!

The phone appears to be getting the download, but after 5 minutes, no activity. I pulled battery and it rebooted fine, so no harm done.
start over.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enkrypt3d
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler View Post
No, the server is fine. it's your connection. The largest download is 20 megs and took me 15 seconds.
I'm on a 50Mbps connection bro I highly doubt it.......

hejay
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Everything worked flawlessly. Used my old windows laptop, and the process took less than a minute. Thanks so much for liberating our phones yet again!

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Quote:
It was lightning fast for me. No issues downloading.
The Following User Says Thank You to hejay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cleveratticus
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Re: Jailbreak / Root / TWRP Recovery -- Even after update [26JAN13]

It worked. Still willing to help you with the Mac version later on. Thank you again Adam.

For those of you who don't know: power button, volume down, middle button puts you in odin/download. I only post this because most of the OTA recipients were to newer owners like myself.

Sent from my Rooted Samsung Galaxy blah blah blah.

AdamOutler
Old
Thanks Meter 9432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I've done a lot of these threads... The only people who have issues downloading are those who have their own servers. I'm on to you "bro".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AdamOutler
Old
Thanks Meter 9432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveratticus View Post
It worked. Still willing to help you with the Mac version later on. Thank you again Adam.

For those of you who don't know: power button, volume down, middle button puts you in odin/download. I only post this because most of the OTA recipients were to newer owners like myself.

Sent from my Rooted Samsung Galaxy blah blah blah.
CASUAL will put your device into download mode.

enkrypt3d
Old
(Last edited by enkrypt3d; 26th January 2013 at 07:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
I've done a lot of these threads... The only people who have issues downloading are those who have their own servers. I'm on to you "bro".
hahah what? I was offering you a mirror to host your files.... it wasn't a loaded question.......

I'm a linux engineer and host thousands of servers - and i have a personal one that i could hosts these files on for you for free but if not no worries....

And the download speeds has nothing to do with *my* server.........

Psyanide
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
CASUAL will put your device into download mode.
For some reason, the first time CASUAL says it is rebooting into download mode, nothing happens. If I continue, it asks if I've flashed to BAVBaseline (which I have) then it injects the exploit and goes into download mode at that time.

Not sure if that is why I'm hanging on the bootloader BAV flash or not.

AdamOutler
Old
(Last edited by AdamOutler; 26th January 2013 at 07:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyanide View Post
For some reason, the first time CASUAL says it is rebooting into download mode, nothing happens. If I continue, it asks if I've flashed to BAVBaseline (which I have) then it injects the exploit and goes into download mode at that time.

Not sure if that is why I'm hanging on the bootloader BAV flash or not.
You're right! I just pushed out my first update. if you run it again, CASUAL will put your device into download mode

Let me know if this isn't needed or if it's annoying Windows users!

Yeah.. i botched it.. should be working now.