First and foremost - Thank you Adam for the work you have done putting this together!
Ok... like many others I was having issues getting the BackAtchaVerizon.tar to flash. I kept getting to Nand...blah, blah, blah... in Odin then it would freeze. I would do a battery pull then try again. My phone was stock (NOT rooted) and I had accepted the OTA to VRALL4. I am using a windows 7 computer.
Here was my fix:
1. Download all the file in the op except CASUAL.
2. Instead, download the CASUAL version that is found on post 551
3. Verified that your java is up to date.
4. Completely shut down your computer, leave it off for 1 minute.
5. Turn your computer back on and let everything settle in.
6. DISABLE YOUR VIRUS/FIREWALL PROTECTION.
7. Use the USB Cable that came with the phone
8. Follow the instructions in post 544. According to Adam it does not matter if you place the files in the PDA or the Bootloader section of Odin. I used the Bootloder area.
Hopefully the magic will work for you as it did for me