Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AOSPA 4.3 JLS36C] PARANOlDANDROID 3.99-RC2 (OCT20) | HALO | HYBRID | PIE

Tip us?

kejar31
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2335

DONATE TO ME
tried it out.. seems very nice only thing the would hold me back is the fact that once you hide the navbar you have no way of pulling o recent apps..
You know that guy who made Liberty and Gummy but is just lazy now :P

kejar31
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2335

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_rick View Post
Yea this build has the open source audio HAL but I didnt get any Linaro related build errors?

really? huh.. without that commit I was getting about three strict aliasing errors...
You know that guy who made Liberty and Gummy but is just lazy now :P

broprah
Old
Thanks Meter 61
oh **** yes. I've been running my port of the AT&T version of this for the past few days, but now that we have you maintaining a native vzw version of this I'm flashing this as fast as my phone will let me.
The Following User Says Thank You to broprah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jrbxx7
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1035

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [AOSPA 4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 betaNINE.9+ [1/25/13]

Can't wait to check this out! Thanks.

sent from unlocked beans SeVeN sch-i605

slick_rick
Old
(Last edited by slick_rick; 26th January 2013 at 08:52 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6201

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [AOSPA 4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 betaNINE.9+ [1/25/13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
tried it out.. seems very nice only thing the would hold me back is the fact that once you hide the navbar you have no way of pulling o recent apps..
I use Nova Launcher so right now I have long press menu to show recent apps. Works fine for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
really? huh.. without that commit I was getting about three strict aliasing errors...
Yea no errors. I think you have to enable the whole Linaro stuff on AOSPA because when its starting to compile, there's a line about Linaro := true/false or something like that and mines is set to false. Forgot exactly where though.

Edit: Yup I was right. Check this commit and the rest of their android_build https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/a...e78b9a2a1feaf3

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
I don't answer rom support questions through PM! You will be ignored! Post your question in the relevant thread instead.

kalkat579
Old
Thanks Meter 468

DONATE TO ME
im confused i activated the pie controls like the post said to now how do i get them to come up when i want to use it

Ohh_Trenton
Old
(Last edited by Ohh_Trenton; 26th January 2013 at 12:23 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2742

DONATE TO ME
Oooo this one's nice... I likes

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Unless I missed it, Is there any built-in way to take a screenshot? That's my most used feature on any rom. I downloaded an app for that for now, but wow, this rom is amazing.

If this is based off cm10.1, how come voice search/google now voice search/keyboard speech to text all work but on AOKP/AOSP they fc instantly? Also volume isnt low on this rom. It's higher than the other two.

AllianceRom Maintainer(4.1)
The Great Optimistic; I Will Find The Positives In Everything. (Click on Banners for Roms)

dtroup64
Old
Thanks Meter 405
The floodgates have opened!!
Thanks Rick!

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Very excited to try this out. Quick question - to I flash the 20121212 gapps or the pagapps full?
Sent from my Alliance, N3Bula, or MIUI Note II

Ohh_Trenton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2742

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtroup64 View Post
The floodgates have opened!!
Thanks Rick!

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Very excited to try this out. Quick question - to I flash the 20121212 gapps or the pagapps full?
Flash the pagapps ! Enjoy this, this rom is fresh!

AllianceRom Maintainer(4.1)
The Great Optimistic; I Will Find The Positives In Everything. (Click on Banners for Roms)

WTFover
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Has anyone been able to flash this in TWRP? I have downloaded twice, and I receive the error: assert failed:getprop (ro.build.product") == t0LTEVZW. It then has a path to the zip file and then an error 7?

Thanks!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe