Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim, Fast and Murdered Out[02-26-2013]

Tip us?
 
redrider54
Old
#21  
redrider54's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 267
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hampton,VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.1] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [01-29-2013]

the new version has been released check his goo

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II (Grey)
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III (White)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redrider54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
antiochasylum
Old
#22  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,623
Posts: 4,050
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.1] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [01-29-2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider54 View Post
the new version has been released check his goo

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
Yes. I'll update this thread later today, in court at the moment for traffic tickets....F#$%&@



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ecyoral
Old
#23  
ecyoral's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 71
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles ca
Will my 64gb microSd card be read using this rom?
 
RonnieRuff
Old
#24  
RonnieRuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 824
Posts: 3,214
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austin
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.1] Team Asylum CM - Slim and Fast [01-29-2013]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecyoral View Post
Will my 64gb microSd card be read using this rom?
If you format fat32

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
Ronnie Ruff
Rooted Note2 on TMobile
Carbon AOSP || Sent by an Idiot with a Phablet
 
agovinoveritas
Old
#25  
agovinoveritas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 456
Join Date: Feb 2007
Does this come Radio-less?

I am on the t889v and I do not want to have to reflash my radio as it sometimes does not work.
My Blog & Initiatives

My Surfing:
 
Jahape4
Old
(Last edited by Jahape4; 26th February 2013 at 06:05 PM.) Reason: Update
#26  
Jahape4's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 46
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Amish country, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by agovinoveritas View Post
Does this come Radio-less?

I am on the t889v and I do not want to have to reflash my radio as it sometimes does not work.
I'm assuming it does...as the screenshots show his phone having baseband version ALJ2, where as I had previously installed (and didn't lose) ALL4 upon installing this.

Again, may want to wait to have antioch confirm this...but just wanted to give my input from having flashed this just last night.

antioch: Just wanted to say thanks for this! Runs so freaking smooth.

Not sure if anyone else has come across the same glitches as myself, but so far only things I've noticed is the recent call log 'search bar' at the top, overlaps the first entry which is just a cosmetic annoyance...also when connected via bluetooth in my car, streaming music is perfectly clear, but if I make a phone call it gets all distorted? Not a huge issue as the other person cannot tell, just makes the conversations interesting when I'm constantly asking them to speak louder and/or repeat themselves every other minute, heh.

Keep up the great work with Asylum!

---EDIT---

Nvm about the bluetooth...looks like others appear to be having issues when connect to a car bluetooth kit (however they claim all audio stops working, where as I just have distortion on my end while in calls)
 
antiochasylum
Old
#27  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,623
Posts: 4,050
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahape4 View Post
I'm assuming it does...as the screenshots show his phone having baseband version ALJ2, where as I had previously installed (and didn't lose) ALL4 upon installing this.

Again, may want to wait to have antioch confirm this...but just wanted to give my input from having flashed this just last night.

antioch: Just wanted to say thanks for this! Runs so freaking smooth.

Not sure if anyone else has come across the same glitches as myself, but so far only things I've noticed is the recent call log 'search bar' at the top, overlaps the first entry which is just a cosmetic annoyance...also when connected via bluetooth in my car, streaming music is perfectly clear, but if I make a phone call it gets all distorted? Not a huge issue as the other person cannot tell, just makes the conversations interesting when I'm constantly asking them to speak louder and/or repeat themselves every other minute, heh.

Keep up the great work with Asylum!

---EDIT---

Nvm about the bluetooth...looks like others appear to be having issues when connect to a car bluetooth kit (however they claim all audio stops working, where as I just have distortion on my end while in calls)
New build just posted, should fix your BT issues - The blue line glitch is because the rom runs at 240dpi standard. Also Asylum rom's will never touch your baseband. I'm on this one because Its what came with my note, and my signal is more than superb where I live. No reason to change it.



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cobraboy85
Old
(Last edited by cobraboy85; 27th February 2013 at 10:48 AM.)
#28  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,252
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim, Fast and Murdered Out[02-26-2013]

Fuuuuark.... This ***t is so legit bro. New dd if it stays running without any MAJOR issues. Been flawless so far. Streaming music over Bluetooth right now via double twist app with no a single issue. Now to test the camera.....lulz


Edit** Camera is working just fine for me.


Just a small update... had to change lcd density back to 320 to get a few of my games to work that I play regularly. Zombie highway being one. Didn't test any others however.

Running great so far.
 
141park
Old
#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 114
Join Date: Jan 2011
Great Room. Very fast and smooth UI. Thanks
 
grose65
Old
#30  
grose65's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 254
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: york
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2] Team Asylum CM - Slim, Fast and Murdered Out[02-26-2013]

How can I change DPI density

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
tmobile note 2 SGH-T889

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes