FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Got a anker 6200mah battery.

141 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
By nicko42004200, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 03:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th January 2013, 05:32 PM |#11  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko42004200

On a side note. Anybody no how to do a sceeenshot without takeing out the s-pen pushing the button and hand swiping the screen. Im on cleanrom 4.05 ace. Its becomeing a pain in the a$$ to take screenies.

sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!

Turn on Palm swipe insert motion settings

Sent from my SCH-I605 (AKA NOTE 2)
 
 
26th January 2013, 06:05 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko42004200

On a side note. Anybody no how to do a sceeenshot without takeing out the s-pen pushing the button and hand swiping the screen. Im on cleanrom 4.05 ace. Its becomeing a pain in the a$$ to take screenies.

sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!

Hold the home and power buttons together for a couple of seconds.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
26th January 2013, 07:12 PM |#13  
nicko42004200's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag shelby township
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
Yea I wasnt holding long enough. Update shots.


sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359227504664.jpg
Views:	1167
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1678737   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359227521512.jpg
Views:	1235
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1678738  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicko42004200 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2013, 07:50 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag Dayton
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko42004200

Yea I wasnt holding long enough. Update shots.


sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!

Are the image thumbnails showing up for anyone else? Just blank here.
26th January 2013, 07:51 PM |#15  
adrynalyne's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,587
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by circleswerun

Are the image thumbnails showing up for anyone else? Just blank here.

You using Chrome? It does that sometimes.
26th January 2013, 07:58 PM |#16  
BoostedB18C's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 808
 
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by circleswerun

Are the image thumbnails showing up for anyone else? Just blank here.

The xda app sometimes doesn't show them either

Sent From My Unlocked Note 2. Thanks Adam and everyone involved!
26th January 2013, 08:31 PM |#17  
nicko42004200's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag shelby township
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
No im using the app. They show on my phone and on my wifes. Idk but rite now 18hr 45 min up time 5.5 hr screen on time at 62% . Looking good

sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!
26th January 2013, 08:38 PM |#18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
I have a Hyperion 6200....i have a feeling all these come from the same place. Anyway love the battery life and the bulge in back is actually preferable to the thin candybar profile of stock as far as hand comfort is concerned. On the negative side I'm glad i am free off battery pulls because these case backs are made cheaply...the first one broke while i put it in place and two tabs broke off. The stock backs are much less brittle and seem to have some elasticity to them.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
26th January 2013, 09:04 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Flag Beckley, WV
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schimm

I have a Hyperion 6200....i have a feeling all these come from the same place. Anyway love the battery life and the bulge in back is actually preferable to the thin candybar profile of stock as far as hand comfort is concerned. On the negative side I'm glad i am free off battery pulls because these case backs are made cheaply...the first one broke while i put it in place and two tabs broke off. The stock backs are much less brittle and seem to have some elasticity to them.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

Any idea on your screen time/usage time on the Hyperion? Im about to order one of these but I dont want the white back.

Anyone know where I could possibly get a better quality back?
26th January 2013, 10:52 PM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Re: Got a anker 6200mah battery.
I recharge every other day. I go maybe 5 hours or so of screen time before recharging. But i can't tell you for sure as i don't pay attention to that stuff anymore. The difference is very significant. Regarding the case, use this....

http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Samsu...xp_grid_pt_0_0

I think it fits other batteries too....so says Hyperions website. The case fits the hand well when held with the left hand. If you use the right you can feel that little bump in the kickstand people talk about. But i like it and it's the only game in town afaik.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
Last edited by schimm; 26th January 2013 at 10:57 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes