No registration required
Thread Closed

[Petition]NVFlash on JB Bootloader

OP -angel*

26th January 2013, 11:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199

560 posts
Hey mates! I know some of you were very disappointed when they realized Asus prevented NVFlash in there OTA 9.4.5.30 and higher...

So we decided over at the TF300 forums to make a petition and also to include TF700 as both TF300 and TF700 are suffering from the same problem.

You can vote for the petition here!

You can also help by putting the link to the petition or this thread in your signature! Or just ask your friends to do a favor and sign it

edit 31th March We need to put more pressure to Asus! I'm pretty sure sending them a customer suggestion with a link to the petition and some text that you want it will help! Here you can send them one (in your own language)

Also Member hazard17 was kind enough to create a facebook page for it!

Share this with all android enthusiasts you know so we get as much votes as possible and Asus reverts their changes! If we have some votes together we can send them an E-Mail with the petition or make a suggestion here... But for now, vote and send the petition to everybody you know!

Unfortunately mods say we can't get this thread sticky so maybe a bump would be needed as I'm not very active at TF700 section

edit 30th january 13:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -angel*

Bit of news: Sended a customer suggestion to Asus and got an answer that they'll send it to their headquarter in Taiwan - so first step is done, but this doesn't mean we stop the petition, this means we have to keep it going to show them that people who want this get more and more

For those who don't know what NVFlash is: Dev Thread, xda developers wiki
Last edited by -angel*; 31st March 2013 at 08:42 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to -angel* For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2013, 07:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jersey City
Thanks Meter: 31

227 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -angel*

Hey mates! I know some of you were very disappointed when they realized Asus prevented NVFlash in there OTA 9.4.5.30 and higher...

So we decided over at the TF300 forums to make a petition and also to include TF700 as both TF300 and TF700 are suffering from the same problem.

You can vote for the petition here!

Share this with all android enthusiasts you know so we get as much votes as possible and Asus reverts their changes! If we have some votes together we can send them an E-Mail with the petition or make a suggestion here... But for now, vote and send the petition to everybody you know!

If there is some positive feedback over here too I'll contact a mod to make the thread sticky, because it's pointless if I don't know if you really want it

For those who don't know what NVFlash is: Dev Thread, xda developers wiki

I signed, this device needs some attention from asus.
The Following User Says Thank You to mc_365 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2013, 07:29 PM   |  #3  
Flag Peel, Isle of Man
Thanks Meter: 141

863 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_365

I signed, this device needs some attention from asus.

+1 I have signed to.
27th January 2013, 07:36 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 13

75 posts
More
Thumbs up
Signed
Good idea, I hope it will help to get some attention from Asus... Fingers crossed
27th January 2013, 11:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

560 posts
Updated OP with advice to share it
The Following User Says Thank You to -angel* For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2013, 12:56 PM   |  #6  
Flag Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 14

71 posts
More
Talking
Just signed, also sharing the link.
Hope it`s gonna happen
30th January 2013, 01:10 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

560 posts
Bit of news: Sended a customer suggestion to Asus and got an answer that they'll send it to their headquarter in Taiwan - so first step is done, but this doesn't mean we stop the petition, this means we have to keep it going to show them that people who want this get more and more I'll send them a reply how and when I'll get the decision from Taiwan now and probably I'll have the next bit of news in 2 days as this is the usual time they need
31st January 2013, 07:37 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 84

124 posts
Donate to Me
Keep on doing this petition mate!
Just signed it...
31st January 2013, 10:08 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

560 posts
Status update

Quote:
Originally Posted by German

vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Ich habe die Information rein zur Kentnissnahme an die Kollegen der Entwicklung weitergeleitet. Bitte beachten Sie das derartige Änderungen nur vorgenommen werden können, wenn eine entsprechend hohe nachvollziehbare Nachfrage besteht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by English

Thanks for your answer. I've submitted your information to our colleagues. Please not that such changes only get applied if there is an
proportionate demand.

So guys, seems like he wants to say we need some more votes to have a chance! I'll now contact some devs if I can post it in their ROM threads, but be sure not to spam in threads that have nothing to do with it - better put it in a big font in your signature
The Following User Says Thank You to -angel* For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 01:00 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 6,777

5,800 posts
More
Re: [Petition]NVFlash on JB Bootloader
I tried to sign it this morning but it didn't work. Will try ahem in the evening.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread