Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 44,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Windows APP][I9070] --| TerminalKernel Beta 0.3 & Siri Settings |-- Flash JB Kernels

Tip us?

Chry_Gigio
Old
(Last edited by Chry_Gigio; 10th February 2013 at 06:38 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Lightbulb [Windows APP][I9070] --| TerminalKernel Beta 0.3 & Siri Settings |-- Flash JB Kernels

So guys this program might result kind of useless, still i had some free time and wanted to do something for all the owners of I9070.

This program only works with Windows and I9070!

So basically what does it do?

kernel Installing in the easiest way!

A little Quick Video on how Terminal Kernel Works!

http://youtu.be/fQs0ZwHneTo

Welcome Screen ----> Click Terminal Kernel
Select the Kernel
Select the Push Button
Select the Flash Button

That's IT!

With a new functionality now you can Activate or Deactivate Siri Kernel's features! Wifi Boost and Sound Boost!

I plan on adding Automatic Logcat retrieve etc so that EVERYONE will be able to help our developers EASILY!

Feedbacks would be welcome!

REQUIREMENTS :

Usb Debug ON
(Settings ---> Developer Option ---> Activate ----> Debug Usb)

Rooted Phone Thanks Shaaan!
Shaaan's Root Method for JB

.Net Framework 4.0
Net Framework 4.0

The kernel MUST be flashable from Terminal Emulator (Thunderzap, Siri Kernel and Cocore E)

That's IT!

Download is in NEXT TOPIC (Changelog)!!!

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Chry_Gigio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chry_Gigio
Old
(Last edited by Chry_Gigio; 17th February 2013 at 11:47 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45

CHANGELOG
Beta 0,3b
Not many changes here really, just code rivisited
Download 0.3b

Beta 0.3
Some stability improvements Added Siri Settings functionality! Now you can switch siri's features on and off! Let me know how it goes guys, bugs are always around the corner! :P

Beta 0.2.6
Ok should be fixed the problem that papski2 had , but this is a Temporary Build.. With this i mean, you wont see any confirm of the flash, the confirm will be the Phone that Reboots! I'm sleepy and i don't have time to do more testing since i have to wake up early to go to work.. so guys See you tomorrow night!

Beta 0.2.4
Ok i should've fixed a little bug... And i've added Logs Reports! If anything goes wrong please send me the log i would really appreciate it!

Beta 0.2.3
A few more flash performance improvement, now this is a multithreaded app My first multithreaded application Beware guys! No more hangs!

Beta 0.2
Some performance improvement, now takes less time to flash :P
I guess this is Stable Enough to call it a Beta !

V0.1c
Changed layout, added some info, Soon there'll be a nice tool as well in here :P

V0.1b
BugFixing, no more Hangs at Flashing of the Kernel i hope!

V 0.1
Initial Release, Alpha build for testing purposes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chry_Gigio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Logen91
Old
Thanks Meter 9
WOW!
So We can change kernels easily from PC? Sounds good!

fongandy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
not work for me, stuck after click "Flash This Da*n Kernel"

atishey23
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Default Re: [Windows APP][I9070] --| TerminalKernel |-- Flash JB kernels from WINDOWS!

To do this , is it necessary that the phone should be switched on. Coz when I flashed a kernel using phone I get in to a bootloop ( stuckb on splash screen)....so can this help.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium
Phone: Lg Google Nexus 5--> D-821
Android Version:4.4.2
ROM:Many
Kernel version: N/A
Baseband version:M8974A
Build number:KOT49H

BBM PIN - 76661999
FEEL FREE TO SEND A INVITE

Chry_Gigio
Old
(Last edited by Chry_Gigio; 27th January 2013 at 10:09 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by fongandy View Post
not work for me, stuck after click "Flash This Da*n Kernel"
Yeah sorry about that, that's a known bug.. uhm... perhaps i should let the user manually reboot his phone.. it's the "adb shell reboot" command that is giving me this issue actually...

Anyway if your phone rebooted you should've flashed it successfully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atishey23 View Post
To do this , is it necessary that the phone should be switched on. Coz when I flashed a kernel using phone I get in to a bootloop ( stuckb on splash screen)....so can this help.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium
Ye... the phone must be switched on and with usb debug enabled.. Uhm that's pretty weird, give it a shot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logen91 View Post
WOW!
So We can change kernels easily from PC? Sounds good!
As long as the Kernel can be flashed via Terminal Emulator YES!

Yeah i have to add that to the first post...

Chry_Gigio
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Someone could please give me some feedbacks? I need it to improve the program! xD
Flash JB Kernel to your I9070 with this Windows program :P
TerminalKernel
And report back please!

If i did help you please press thanks! It helps me stay motivated and give my best!

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chry_Gigio View Post
Someone could please give me some feedbacks? I need it to improve the program! xD
Flashed kernel with your application. Just that "Non responding" is little confusing. But you said it will be fixed.
Otherwise all fine.
Q: Where is kernel file pushed? What folder on phone?

Chry_Gigio
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Flashed kernel with your application. Just that "Non responding" is little confusing. But you said it will be fixed.
Otherwise all fine.
Q: Where is kernel file pushed? What folder on phone?

Thank you shut_Down that's exactly what i needed a tester for :P I uploaded another version (0.2.1)... with Non responding you mean that it completely hangs and you have to kill the process? or just that during the flash it hangs? I mean.. do you see the MessageBox that says : "Everything should be fine"?

They are pushed on mtn/sdcard Internel Card... Though if needed i could place it pretty much everywhere..
Flash JB Kernel to your I9070 with this Windows program :P
TerminalKernel
And report back please!

If i did help you please press thanks! It helps me stay motivated and give my best!

shut_down
Old
(Last edited by shut_down; 28th January 2013 at 08:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chry_Gigio View Post
Thank you shut_Down that's exactly what i needed a tester for :P I uploaded another version (0.2.1)... with Non responding you mean that it completely hangs and you have to kill the process? or just that during the flash it hangs? I mean.. do you see the MessageBox that says : "Everything should be fine"?

They are pushed on mtn/sdcard Internel Card... Though if needed i could place it pretty much everywhere..
Not, thats where I put kernels to test. Just wanted to know.

And no, it do not hang. It is just untill flashing is finished. I do see "Everything should be fine", and kernel is flashed. After phone start to reboot app is responding normaly.

V 0.2.1. is working same, flash went fine. Just it has that Not responding too. It is not problem, just not to pay attention on it.

Tags
kernel application flashing flash