Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Team VeNuM's] VIRTUE 1.2a [MA7]

Tip us?

gyrene2083
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd View Post
I just wanted to poke my head in here & say, nice job with this rom. I have flashed every rom in this & the original thread, except this one, it just always seemed to live at the bottom of the page. Anyway, I flashed about an hour ago & its really good. Aroma on this rom works stellar. Thank you much for this. Kudos

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
Thank you I appreciate the kudos....Working on the update as we speak, it will take some time as I have a few things I'm working on, and LJC is just working without a hitch, so I'm trying to ensure MA7 will be the same....
-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gyrene2083 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chaz187
Old
(Last edited by Chaz187; 24th February 2013 at 02:16 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2545

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.0 [LJC] - 27Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrene2083 View Post
Thank you I appreciate the kudos....Working on the update as we speak, it will take some time as I have a few things I'm working on, and LJC is just working without a hitch, so I'm trying to ensure MA7 will be the same....
We know you will get it right and we thank you for that...... can't wait....!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaz187 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Swyzzlestickz
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default Update

Hello gents, I want to say that this is an awesome ROM, I am trying to see if there is a way to disable the update notification on this ROM?

Skripka
Old
Thanks Meter 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyzzlestickz View Post
Hello gents, I want to say that this is an awesome ROM, I am trying to see if there is a way to disable the update notification on this ROM?
BAM!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=166
The Following User Says Thank You to Skripka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Swyzzlestickz
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skripka View Post
You sir are a god send!

gyrene2083
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
I am glad that it worked out for you.
-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Swyzzlestickz
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default Something wrong

Maybe I did something wrong. Stupid update me thing is back

gyrene2083
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 Update

Hello All,

I just wanted to write a quick note to those still on LJC, or for those that where and moved on to MA7 and are wondering what has happened to Virtue. I initially started to make an update, for Virtue, then I heard MA7 was coming out so I waited. Then MA7 came out, and then I lost my phone for a few days, then I got the phone functioning properly again, and started with the beta testing...

Needless to say MA7 isn't like LJC where I can just copy things over and they will work. There are a few things I could think of as I am writing, toggles, center clock, pulldown background, and these are just a few that I can think of. Now I can just as easily go ahead and release what I have and say these are the bugs don't install them, but that, to me, is unacceptable. I have a responsibility to myself to release something to you the public that is functional and will make your experience as good as it was with LJC.

Chaz187, and Skripka have peeked at a beta version and agree that although it runs well, it still needs some work. With that said, I hope you understand, and I will do my best to make this as expeditious as I can.
-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gyrene2083 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mackentosh
Old
Thanks Meter 3224

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] [Team Veritas] Virtue ver. 1.0 [LJC] - 27Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrene2083 View Post
Hello All,

I just wanted to write a quick note to those still on LJC, or for those that where and moved on to MA7 and are wondering what has happened to Virtue. I initially started to make an update, for Virtue, then I heard MA7 was coming out so I waited. Then MA7 came out, and then I lost my phone for a few days, then I got the phone functioning properly again, and started with the beta testing...

Needless to say MA7 isn't like LJC where I can just copy things over and they will work. There are a few things I could think of as I am writing, toggles, center clock, pulldown background, and these are just a few that I can think of. Now I can just as easily go ahead and release what I have and say these are the bugs don't install them, but that, to me, is unacceptable. I have a responsibility to myself to release something to you the public that is functional and will make your experience as good as it was with LJC.

Chaz187, and Skripka have peeked at a beta version and agree that although it runs well, it still needs some work. With that said, I hope you understand, and I will do my best to make this as expeditious as I can.
Take your time playa this forum will be around for minute
Kill it --->
The Following User Says Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyzzlestickz View Post
Maybe I did something wrong. Stupid update me thing is back
Go into your phone's memory with ES File Explorer and delete the update file from the /cache directory. Make sure you edited ALL spots in your build.prop to say MA7 instead of LJC.

Like to see my GF's favorite ROM on the front page!

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here