Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,803 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [6/3] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Tip us?
 
anandsamuel
Old
#21  
anandsamuel's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 79
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Hi I just got this phone and am new to the HTC world. I've been using Samsung phones since the started using androids. I tried flashing cm10 but learned that with the new HTC ota jellybean update the touchscreen drivers don't work with aosp roms. Quick question will this rom work with the new firmware, hboot 2.14? Thnx for your help guys.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
 
jrior001
Old
#22  
jrior001's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,629
Posts: 1,770
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Va Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Rock solid so far. This is what I've been waiting for!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bpear96
Old
#23  
bpear96's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,438
Posts: 1,648
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandsamuel View Post
Hi I just got this phone and am new to the HTC world. I've been using Samsung phones since the started using androids. I tried flashing cm10 but learned that with the new HTC ota jellybean update the touchscreen drivers don't work with aosp roms. Quick question will this rom work with the new firmware, hboot 2.14? Thnx for your help guys.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
Im on hboot 1.0.9 and never took a JB OTA, and everything is running fine for me Can switch to CM10 and still everything works fine.
Current phone: Google Nexus 4 w/ LTE - Paranoid Android + Franco w/ART
Current tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB - ParanoidAndroid
Desktop: elementaryOS Luna + Windows 8.1 for gaming..

Awaiting surgery: S-OFF! AT&T HTC One X - CarbonROM (My builds)

Want Band 4(T-Mobile in USA, check Band 4 carriers here) LTE on your Nexus 4? Flash my AIO N4 LTE Enabler zip!
Tech news site: http://gizmoluster.com
 
WeWearFedoras
Old
#24  
WeWearFedoras's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 489
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Waco, Texas
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Thanks for this rock solid ROM ! I'm loving it!

Sent from my HTC One XL

ROM - CM 11.0
KERNEL - Stock CM

___________________
SGSII (i777) - DEAD
LG Thrill 4G -***Traded for iphone 4s for my wife***
The Following User Says Thank You to WeWearFedoras For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
evilbobvu
Old
#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 402
Join Date: Jul 2007
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWearFedoras View Post
Thanks for this rock solid ROM ! I'm loving it!

Sent from my HTC One XL
Missing the battery percentage..

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to evilbobvu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anandsamuel
Old
#26  
anandsamuel's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 79
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpear96 View Post
Im on hboot 1.0.9 and never took a JB OTA, and everything is running fine for me Can switch to CM10 and still everything works fine.
I shouldn't have updated the phone. So can I try this rom? You think it will work...

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
 
ronnyg12
Old
#27  
ronnyg12's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 76
Join Date: Jan 2013
Uhm i found a bug! When i go to settings and try to open personalize it crashes and sais stopped working :S
If i helped you or made you laugh
Hit the thanks button !



- Previous Phones

HTC ONE X - upgraded to nexus 4
HTC sensation 4G
 
CheesyNutz
Old
#28  
CheesyNutz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,041
Posts: 11,457
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Springfield
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyg12 View Post
Uhm i found a bug! When i go to settings and try to open personalize it crashes and sais stopped working :S
Not a bug is normal since sense was removed

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Copy Cloud storage https://copy.com?r=cgXMEB
DropBox Cloud storage http://db.tt/UnygTbN
 
=JKT=
Old
#29  
=JKT='s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 262
Posts: 847
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hamilton

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyg12 View Post
Uhm i found a bug! When i go to settings and try to open personalize it crashes and sais stopped working :S
Senseless means that as much of sense has been removed as possible. The Personalize button essentially allows you to personalize the sense portion of your Rom (which isn't there anymore). So I wouldn't call that a bug, per se.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
 
RollTribe
Old
#30  
RollTribe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 730
Posts: 1,895
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia, USA
Default Re: [ROM][1/27] RebelROM Senseless Jelly Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by =JKT= View Post
Senseless means that as much of sense has been removed as possible. The Personalize button essentially allows you to personalize the sense portion of your Rom (which isn't there anymore). So I wouldn't call that a bug, per se.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
Only problem is you can't change lock screen wallpaper. But it's like that on any ROM with an AOSP lock screen that's not AOSP
Current as of 8/23/14 @ 12:19 AM EST
Phone: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Mahdi
Kernel: ElementalX
Android version: KitKat 4.4.4

Old Phones
Some Motorola flip phone - retired
LG Shine - battery died
Samsung Solstice - retired
HTC Evita - died
HTC Evita (replacement) - retired
 

ROM: ViperXL
ROM Version: 4.2.0
Kernel: ElementalX 8.3.2
Android version: Jellybean 4.2.2
Radio: 3.18
S-Off

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes