Thanks Meter: 188

288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitlow13

Hello there..

1. i have KF2
2.i rooted with this guide..http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2075959
3.installed TWRP with this guide...http://liliputing.com/2011/12/how-to...-firmware.html
4.Win 7

you're in the same boat. installing the wrong device's stuff! I wish people would read. there is an easier way to install twrp...
29th January 2013, 12:18 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkilo

you're in the same boat. installing the wrong device's stuff! I wish people would read. there is an easier way to install twrp...

i tried to install twrp with kindle fire utility but it was getting stuck and pretty much nothing was working for me. so does this mean the kindle is done?
29th January 2013, 12:31 AM   |  #13  

1 posts
Similar problem but mine worked for two days.

Twrp and running CM10. Everything running sweet for two days, the wife says she went to use it and it just wouldn't turn on. Power button is green and it does nothing.
1st February 2013, 12:06 PM   |  #14  

1 posts
recover
maybe you need to recover using a "factory" cable and "fastboot" search for it. grtz..

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

hmm.. there's lots of stuff to read, one only has to find the right noob manual, so where to find the right working one?
19th February 2013, 09:05 PM   |  #15  
Flag Lakewood Park, FL

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannalude

Similar problem but mine worked for two days.

Twrp and running CM10. Everything running sweet for two days, the wife says she went to use it and it just wouldn't turn on. Power button is green and it does nothing.

I also had this problem today, I performed a hard reset. holding powerbutton for 20 sec, It rebooted fine, it has since been working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread