-[ROM]- Dandroid 5.4 [4.3 TW] [CyanogenWiz] 12/24/2013 Stable release

OP Danvdh

28th January 2013, 06:49 AM   |  #11  
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 191

785 posts
More
Re: [ROM] Dandroid v2.01 LL1. deodexed, zip aligned, debloated. AOSP feel. 1/28/13
Have to give this a try. I'm in the same boat wanting a 100% working aosp rom but hate Samsung tw.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
28th January 2013, 06:52 AM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 11,662

4,568 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug

Have to give this a try. I'm in the same boat wanting a 100% working aosp rom but hate Samsung tw.

haha awesome avatar man, Robin Van Persie is my favorite player, just pure dutch masterclass. Im a proud dutchman myself

hope you enjoy the rom. please make sure to post feedback for development purposes
Last edited by Danvdh; 28th January 2013 at 06:54 AM.
28th January 2013, 06:54 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 177

1,448 posts
I almost feel like trying this just because you're on Telus and in Toronto haha

The OP threw me off since everything is left-aligned
28th January 2013, 07:07 AM   |  #14  
Flag Toronto, Canada

4,568 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r

I did that for a reason, there seems to be a problem with reading the OP on xda, the way I look at is when people scroll down a post their eyes are used to scanning the left for a download link, now the info is vice versa making it a little bit harder to ignore the useful information provided potentially stopping an avoidable question in this post. just a little bit different, that is all

and yes, Toronto is awesome Telus upload speeds on LTE are stupid, have you ran a speedtest recently? 20mb per sec+ uploads usually on LTE even during peak.
Last edited by Danvdh; 28th January 2013 at 07:14 AM.
28th January 2013, 08:31 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 98

399 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r

try it now....looks sick

---------- Post added 28th January 2013 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th January 2013 at 11:37 PM ----------

Really nice rom but no svoice is a dream breaker for me. Tried installing the apk but it keeps reporting the wrong location.if you could help me out with that issue I'd daily drive this rom to the bank because I use voice all the time. Keep up the good work though and thanks again

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
28th January 2013, 08:34 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 785

2,491 posts
More
Thanks for putting effort for the ROM. Hope you don't mind removing the number displayed in the pictures. I presume this is not intended for public consumption.
28th January 2013, 08:41 AM   |  #17  
Flag Toronto, Canada

4,568 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythaovadose

try it now....looks sick

---------- Post added 28th January 2013 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th January 2013 at 11:37 PM ----------

Really nice rom but no svoice is a dream breaker for me. Tried installing the apk but it keeps reporting the wrong location.if you could help me out with that issue I'd daily drive this rom to the bank because I use voice all the time. Keep up the good work though and thanks again

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

You’re going to need to change the permissions once you place svoice.apk in /system/app. They need to be: r-w, r, r. Then reboot. After that, go into /system/app using Root Explorer. Install it like you would install any other app and you should have SVoice. If your S Voice app isn’t in /system/app, then just re-do it. I don't personally use svoice, I thought it sucked so I just used google now which I find way better even though I hardly use that either

if that does not work for you, try using an american build.prop I have created, here just replace it and make sure you backup and set permissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalsethi50

Thanks for putting effort for the ROM. Hope you don't mind removing the number displayed in the pictures. I presume this is not intended for public consumption.

It's a random number from google sending me a verification code, its safe thanks for the look out man
Last edited by Danvdh; 28th January 2013 at 07:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2013, 09:50 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 98

399 posts
More
awsome
thanks man. i can tell this rom is going to be a blast with a dev that actually likes to help. i hope some of these knuckleheads on her dont steal your thunder with there idiotic comments. thanks for the fast response and help. kudos[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------
28th January 2013, 04:46 PM   |  #19  
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 191

785 posts
More
Re: [ROM] Dandroid v2.01 LL1 LATEST! deodexed, zip aligned, debloated. AOSP feel. 1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danvdh

haha awesome avatar man, Robin Van Persie is my favorite player, just pure dutch masterclass. Im a proud dutchman myself

hope you enjoy the rom. please make sure to post feedback for development purposes

Lol nice another fellow dutchman.

I would have flashed last night but had 5% battery and I'm pretty sure I will need to edit my build prop or the update script in the rom zip as I'm currently on tasks aokp rom which changed my build prop to read d2att.

When I get a chance I am definitely flashing this to give it a whirl. Screen shots looks good so far!

28th January 2013, 05:56 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
Re: [ROM] Dandroid v2.01 LL1 LATEST! deodexed, zip aligned, debloated. AOSP feel. 1/2
Looks good. Any chance to get AOSP lock screen?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread