Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

-[ROM]- Dandroid 5.4 [4.3 TW] [CyanogenWiz] 12/24/2013 Stable release

Tip us?
 
bdithug
Old
#11  
bdithug's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 709
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Burlington
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroid v2.01 LL1. deodexed, zip aligned, debloated. AOSP feel. 1/28/13

Have to give this a try. I'm in the same boat wanting a 100% working aosp rom but hate Samsung tw.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
 
Danvdh
Old
(Last edited by Danvdh; 28th January 2013 at 06:54 AM.)
#12  
Danvdh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10907
Posts: 4,340
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdithug View Post
Have to give this a try. I'm in the same boat wanting a 100% working aosp rom but hate Samsung tw.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
haha awesome avatar man, Robin Van Persie is my favorite player, just pure dutch masterclass. Im a proud dutchman myself

hope you enjoy the rom. please make sure to post feedback for development purposes
If you would like to support me, Donate here I've spent countless hours on my projects with many sleepless nights. Donations are appreciated and keep me motivated

Need help? Follow me on twitter and I will answer any ROM or Android questions.

 
Wond3r
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 1,448
Join Date: Aug 2008
I almost feel like trying this just because you're on Telus and in Toronto haha

The OP threw me off since everything is left-aligned
 
Danvdh
Old
(Last edited by Danvdh; 28th January 2013 at 07:14 AM.)
#14  
Danvdh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10907
Posts: 4,340
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
I almost feel like trying this just because you're on Telus and in Toronto haha

The OP threw me off since everything is left-aligned
I did that for a reason, there seems to be a problem with reading the OP on xda, the way I look at is when people scroll down a post their eyes are used to scanning the left for a download link, now the info is vice versa making it a little bit harder to ignore the useful information provided potentially stopping an avoidable question in this post. just a little bit different, that is all

and yes, Toronto is awesome Telus upload speeds on LTE are stupid, have you ran a speedtest recently? 20mb per sec+ uploads usually on LTE even during peak.
If you would like to support me, Donate here I've spent countless hours on my projects with many sleepless nights. Donations are appreciated and keep me motivated

Need help? Follow me on twitter and I will answer any ROM or Android questions.

 
jaythaovadose
Old
#15  
jaythaovadose's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 399
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
I almost feel like trying this just because you're on Telus and in Toronto haha

The OP threw me off since everything is left-aligned
try it now....looks sick

---------- Post added 28th January 2013 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th January 2013 at 11:37 PM ----------

Really nice rom but no svoice is a dream breaker for me. Tried installing the apk but it keeps reporting the wrong location.if you could help me out with that issue I'd daily drive this rom to the bank because I use voice all the time. Keep up the good work though and thanks again

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
 
matrixzone
Old
#16  
matrixzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 745
Posts: 2,352
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thanks for putting effort for the ROM. Hope you don't mind removing the number displayed in the pictures. I presume this is not intended for public consumption.
 
Danvdh
Old
(Last edited by Danvdh; 28th January 2013 at 07:40 PM.)
#17  
Danvdh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10907
Posts: 4,340
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythaovadose View Post
try it now....looks sick

---------- Post added 28th January 2013 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th January 2013 at 11:37 PM ----------

Really nice rom but no svoice is a dream breaker for me. Tried installing the apk but it keeps reporting the wrong location.if you could help me out with that issue I'd daily drive this rom to the bank because I use voice all the time. Keep up the good work though and thanks again

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
You’re going to need to change the permissions once you place svoice.apk in /system/app. They need to be: r-w, r, r. Then reboot. After that, go into /system/app using Root Explorer. Install it like you would install any other app and you should have SVoice. If your S Voice app isn’t in /system/app, then just re-do it. I don't personally use svoice, I thought it sucked so I just used google now which I find way better even though I hardly use that either

if that does not work for you, try using an american build.prop I have created, here just replace it and make sure you backup and set permissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalsethi50 View Post
Thanks for putting effort for the ROM. Hope you don't mind removing the number displayed in the pictures. I presume this is not intended for public consumption.
It's a random number from google sending me a verification code, its safe thanks for the look out man
If you would like to support me, Donate here I've spent countless hours on my projects with many sleepless nights. Donations are appreciated and keep me motivated

Need help? Follow me on twitter and I will answer any ROM or Android questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jaythaovadose
Old
#18  
jaythaovadose's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 399
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default awsome

thanks man. i can tell this rom is going to be a blast with a dev that actually likes to help. i hope some of these knuckleheads on her dont steal your thunder with there idiotic comments. thanks for the fast response and help. kudos[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------
 
bdithug
Old
#19  
bdithug's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 709
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Burlington
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroid v2.01 LL1 LATEST! deodexed, zip aligned, debloated. AOSP feel. 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danvdh View Post
haha awesome avatar man, Robin Van Persie is my favorite player, just pure dutch masterclass. Im a proud dutchman myself

hope you enjoy the rom. please make sure to post feedback for development purposes
Lol nice another fellow dutchman.

I would have flashed last night but had 5% battery and I'm pretty sure I will need to edit my build prop or the update script in the rom zip as I'm currently on tasks aokp rom which changed my build prop to read d2att.

When I get a chance I am definitely flashing this to give it a whirl. Screen shots looks good so far!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
 
ratwork
Old
#20  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 35
Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroid v2.01 LL1 LATEST! deodexed, zip aligned, debloated. AOSP feel. 1/2

Looks good. Any chance to get AOSP lock screen?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes