Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SCH-I605][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Tip us?
 
anoninja118
Old
#471  
anoninja118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,826
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: L.A.
Default Re: [ROM][SCH-I605][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

I remember seeing a commit in the changelog a few days ago that had to do with the reboot options in the power menu, then I just realized they're not there now... only reboot and power off with no option to reboot to recovery, bootloader, etc. were they removed? I have it ticked off in power menu options and for the life of me can't figure out how to get them back. I'm on latest 2/21 nightly too btw

tappity tap tapped from my Cyanogened Note 2
Galaxy Note 2 - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
-Tweaked ROM w/ PBJ Kernel

Find me on twitter @anoninja118
 
Breezer23
Old
#472  
Breezer23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 903
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arlington Heights
Default Re: [ROM][SCH-I605][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Just curious on what others think: Do you feel that graphic intense games run as smooth here as they do with TouchWiz ROMs?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
 
sbergman27
Old
#473  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 83
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninja118 View Post
I remember seeing a commit in the changelog a few days ago that had to do with the reboot options in the power menu, then I just realized they're not there now...
Yeah, I noticed that too. Go to Settings->System->Power Menu and check "Reboot menu".

-Steve
 
anoninja118
Old
(Last edited by anoninja118; 23rd February 2013 at 12:44 AM.)
#474  
anoninja118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,826
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: L.A.
Default Re: [ROM][SCH-I605][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbergman27 View Post
Yeah, I noticed that too. Go to Settings->System->Power Menu and check "Reboot menu".

-Steve
that's the thing, it is checked off but no reboot options still

this is all I get: http://db.tt/2kILjokf (sorry I guess pic uploading is derped on the xda app atm)

tappity tap tapped from my Cyanogened Note 2
Galaxy Note 2 - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
-Tweaked ROM w/ PBJ Kernel

Find me on twitter @anoninja118
 
journeyman73
Old
#475  
journeyman73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 455
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CHICAGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninja118 View Post
that's the thing, it is checked off but no reboot options still

this is all I get: http://db.tt/2kILjokf (sorry I guess pic uploading is derped on the xda app atm)

tappity tap tapped from my Cyanogened Note 2
You have to enable it from Developer Options...
The Following User Says Thank You to journeyman73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anoninja118
Old
#476  
anoninja118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,826
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: L.A.
Default Re: [ROM][SCH-I605][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
You have to enable it from Developer Options...
that was the trick, many thanks sir

tappity tap tapped from my Cyanogened Note 2
Galaxy Note 2 - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
-Tweaked ROM w/ PBJ Kernel

Find me on twitter @anoninja118
 
journeyman73
Old
#477  
journeyman73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 455
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CHICAGO
no problem
 
DaRkL3AD3R
Old
#478  
DaRkL3AD3R's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 745
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketoasty View Post
Using the latest nightly and I have no issues with GPS while my Wireless Network Location is enabled. I don't know if that is by chance or if because it is in fact fixed.
The way you can tell if the commit went through is if you have an option for assisted GPS under Location settings menu. If it's not there, the commit didn't go through.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
Cyanogen Mod 11 Nightlies
 
badrsj
Old
#479  
badrsj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 377
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Does anyone know about the SD Card Swap script

Hello, I have seen this script - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2111575 It is supposed to swap the internal with the external card and give more memory to internal storage to run the apps.

Does anyone know if this works with CM10

Is is possible to have this as an add on Zip.

Thanks for your time.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Sorry - I had to add something.
I have used the touchwiz based Beans ROM - in which this appears to be a baked in option - and works great.
 
ahjee
Old
#480  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 229
Posts: 1,342
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default Re: [ROM][SCH-I605][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj View Post
Hello, I have seen this script - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2111575 It is supposed to swap the internal with the external card and give more memory to internal storage to run the apps.

Does anyone know if this works with CM10

Is is possible to have this as an add on Zip.

Thanks for your time.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Sorry - I had to add something.
I have used the touchwiz based Beans ROM - in which this appears to be a baked in option - and works great.
Just use the script with an app that allows you to do so such as Script Manager....no need for them to implement it really. It doesn't actually swap them but makes the OS believe that the our external mem is the internal basically.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes