Jb is Out!!

Search This thread

*Daedalus

May 9, 2011
Could you not simply download it, then not update? (And post the zip here so the rest of us could use it)

jonmorris

Apr 22, 2012
Hatfield, UK
www.jmcomms.com
I've heard about the negatives (such as losing the radio or indeed losing the enhanced sleep/suspend mode) but I do like Google Now, and even though it can consume more power, I think that it is something people will be missing out on.

Google Now is improving all the time and is a valuable feature that anyone refusing to upgrade will miss out on.

MTurn

Jul 7, 2012
In /cache folder somewhere?

First download and not install.
And can just use OI File Manager to see if its there.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1041572

Probable need root access to see the content of the cache folder...

Last edited:
May 17, 2010

GSpeID

Mar 3, 2013
Try X-plore,with this app can see root directory and copy files to home folders

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

May 17, 2010
No luck with either of those techniques I'm afraid.

With X-plore I can see the same as ES, root folder cache etc, they just don't have any files in.

When I plug it into a PC I get to see even less than that.

Looks like I need root. I'm sure some other folk should be getting the OTA update very soon.

Last edited:

greymarch

Jul 28, 2008
No luck with either of those techniques I'm afraid.

With X-plore I can see the same as ES, root folder cache etc, they just don't have any files in.

When I plug it into a PC I get to see even less than that.

Looks like I need root. I'm sure some other folk should be getting the OTA update very soon.

You mentioned that your phone received the OTA update, and you are now on 92.2.29001.en.GB, but you didnt say whether that was the retail version, or a different version. Could you please post your exact System Version? You can find it at About Phone -> System Information.

kenrw7

Dec 19, 2012
Well the Motorola update website did say roll out Feb 2013 now Q1 2013, so does that mean April then

May 17, 2010
You mentioned that your phone received the OTA update, and you are now on 92.2.29001.en.GB, but you didnt say whether that was the retail version, or a different version. Could you please post your exact System Version? You can find it at About Phone -> System Information.

No, I said I have received 92.2.29001.en.GB but I did not install it, I only downloaded it so I could uploaded it for you guys, I don't want JB.

I'm still on 81.5.39001.XT890.Retail.en.GB.

greymarch

Jul 28, 2008
No, I said I have received 92.2.29001.en.GB but I did not install it, I only downloaded it so I could uploaded it for you guys, I don't want JB.

I'm still on 81.5.39001.XT890.Retail.en.GB.

That's what I find rather strange...You said you received 92.2.29001.en.GB, but if you are on 81.5.39001.XT890.Retail.en.GB, then perhaps you should have received 92.2.29001.XT890.Retail.en.GB?

92.2.29001.en.GB and 92.2.29001.XT890.Retail.en.GB are not necessarily the same thing.

Last edited:

keskincene

Mar 15, 2011
AW: Jb is Out!!

Still no update in germany got the eu Version...

Sent from my XT890 using xda premium

Marco Lomas

Feb 17, 2012
So, for the Mexican users like me, forget the update! I came from tecnical support of telcel and they tell me that "Telcel dont have the upgrade yet, so please wait patiently for august!!!!"

Yes, august.
So flash a homemade fastboot, i recommen it :)

Enviado desde mi XT890 usando Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mattlgroff

greymarch

Jul 28, 2008
On Tuesday, March 12th, the Facebook Motorola UK page announced the following:

"Hey everyone, we wanted to let you know the technical issues we encountered last week have been resolved and so the Android™ 4.1 Jelly Bean roll-out for MOTOROLA RAZR™ i has begun again. We are doing all we can to have the update universally available as soon as possible. Thank you again to everyone for being so patient."

You will notice that the above comment makes no mention of Jelly Bean being distributed to anyone on the Retail.en.GB System version. Since Tuesday, I have scoured every messageboard, twitter post and internet webpage I could find looking for someone who has the RAZR i Retail.en.GB version and has received Android 4.1.2 after the above FB post was made. I cannot find a single legitimate claim of a RAZR i Retail.en.GB owner getting upgraded to Android 4.1.2 after Tuesday. In all honesty, since the RAZR i was released several months ago, I dont think ANYONE who has a RAZR i Retail.en.GB has received Android 4.1.2.

Reactions: dexterdog37

greymarch

Jul 28, 2008
I'm on uk retail GB, just got JB OTA. gotta wait til I get home to download ;)

Sent from my XT890 using xda premium

Hmm. When you get home, before you update, please post to this thread your System Version (found under Settings -> About Phone), and then after you update, please post your new System version.

Until I see before+after screenshots of a Retail.en.GB owner getting upgraded to 4.1.2, and I will not believe any Retail.en.GB have received 4.1.2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jb is our for our Is and its first available in France

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/125288-le-suivi-des-mises-a-jour-officielles/page__st__80

http://i.imgur.com/9IFXeaq.png
    Like my work
    Visit my channel on youtube
    youtube.com/user/Therazrguy
    just go and never look back..
    Oh man, yes please!!! :eek:

:silly:

OK

So I rechecked today and the update it want to download is:
    91.2.26001.en.EU (300.5MB)

I'll download it and upload it for everyone ;)

But you'll have to wait until tonight. OTA wount downlaod over 3G, and I don't have any Wifi access here ....
    GREAT

Friday, day before holiday weekend here in Brazil, I am preparing to travel to a place where I will not have internet, and MOTOROLA do this!
    esequ3yr.jpg

Sexta-feira, véspera de feriado prolongado aqui no Brasil, eu me preparando para viajar, para um local onde não terei internet, e a MOTOROLA me apronta esta!

Enviado de meu XT890 usando o Tapatalk 2

Heitor Amat Likes it.

Heitor Amat Curtiu isso!:good:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

When the phone was announced in the UK, and released in the UK very shortly afterwards, yes, it's a problem.

OK, Razr I was launched September 18th

Arrived in uk in the beggining of october, same thing happens in Brazil (arrived in october 5th).

Do you still have any other excuse to justify your xenophoby?

You can try economy, economy growth, sports, population, importance in the world...

Show some respect and knowledge before say anything from a great country like Brazil.

BTW

You ~~JELLY~~?
    ba dum tsss

XD
    upload in progress for my OTA update to 91.2.260001.en.EU :)