New thread here:
Hey guys, I present to you, the latest version of TWRP touch recovery, ie, 18.104.22.168..
Here's the Changelog
OFFICIAL HTC EXPLORER PAGE
Alright guys, since I'm no longer maintaining this thread, I'll be updating the 1st post with updated versions posted by other people.. For now, here's an update by #Superuser..
ADB and Fastboot for Windows
ADB and Fastboot for Linux
Now, the recovery zip is not flashable.. So DO NOT flash it..
For the new people, here are the instructions..
----> For Windows :
1) Download the recovery zip and the tools given above..
2) Extract the zips someplace safe (for eg, C:/TWRP)..
3) Open the command prompt, and navigate to the folder in which you extracted the files..
4) Boot your phone into Fastboot mode, and connect it to the computer.. It should show "Fastboot USB"
5) In the command prompt, type :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img && fastboot reboot
----> For Linux :
1) ADB and Fastboot for linux are also attached above..
2) Download and extract all the stuff in a safe location (for eg, ~/TWRP)
3) Open terminal, and navigate to the goodies folder..
4) Put your phone in fastboot mode, and connect to USB, and it should show "Fastboot USB"..
5) Now in terminal, type :
$ ./fastboot flash recovery recovery.img && fastboot reboot