5,599,478 Members 39,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TouchDown on Windows RT - BETA

Tip us?

guitar1969
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Isn't it only for Exchange. I want to use it for pop3 and imap since the mail app can't do pop3

AndreyKnd
Old
Thanks Meter 15
It seems useless if i do not use Exchange. I can't neither setup gmail nor my domain mail using pop and smtp (((

obperryo
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Having some trouble... I deleted the tile and now I don't find any way to launch it, as it is not in my Apps either.
I tried installing aging, but when it comes up and says to hit enter to continue the dos window just close.

I would like help with a couple of things,
1. How can I remove all of what is downloaded and installed? I would like to clean this up. It would be nice if there was uninstall/removal instructions-I couldn't find them.
2. I would like to do number 1, because ultimately I would like to re-install this.

Running Windows 8.

Appreciate any help or pint into the right direction...
HTC One
Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz 4.4.2 v1.1
Rooted, S-OFF

shahran
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by obperryo View Post
Having some trouble... I deleted the tile and now I don't find any way to launch it, as it is not in my Apps either.
I tried installing aging, but when it comes up and says to hit enter to continue the dos window just close.

I would like help with a couple of things,
1. How can I remove all of what is downloaded and installed? I would like to clean this up. It would be nice if there was uninstall/removal instructions-I couldn't find them.
2. I would like to do number 1, because ultimately I would like to re-install this.

Running Windows 8.

Appreciate any help or pint into the right direction...
2nd. Can we please get uninstall instructions?