Use the Uberizer to:
* unlock full play store
* and more!
Uberizer Quickstart Guide:
Connecting your device to your computer:
To get started using the Uberizer you will need to connect to your computer. This can be done 2 ways:
* Wireless (RECOMMENDED) (REQUIRES ROOT!)
* Wired (Advanced users only) (Can ROOT devices)
The reason why wireless is recommend is because it's easy! Wired installation requires you to install
the ADB driver which can sometimes have problems, some devices have wierd ADB ports so you will have
problems finding the proper cable for it and some devices don't have ADB ports at all.
** Setting up your device for Wireless Uberizing (RECOMMENDED)
1. Go to the Wireless Menu (w)
2. Enable Wireless ADB using ONE of these options: 2, 4 or 5, whichever is most easy for your situation.
3. If you use an app (4 or 5), start the app on your Android device.
Use option 6 to connect to the given IP in the app.
If you chose option 2, you must find your device IP, go to Settings, About device, Status, to see the IP.
** Setting up your device for Wired Uberizing (Advanced users only)
1. Install ADB drivers (from dir usb_driver) for wired ADB
2. Boot Android, connect device (on the device, the statusbar will display "usb debugging mode is activated")
3. Run this tool, analyse device so this tool can seek info of your device
and will check if your model is supported by mods
NOTE: Your device must have "ADB Debugging" checked in: "Settings \ Developer options \ USB debugging (Debug mode when USB is connected)"
If I helped hit the "THANKS" button (its not that hard is it?)
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?