Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,957 Members 38,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT] Morphology v1.5 2/5/13

Tip us?

sully112277
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Default Re: [PORT] Morphology v1.4 1/30/13

Worked fine me. TWRP on beans 7.
Thanks a ton!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Great job on the OP by the way.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to sully112277 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ohh_Trenton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2812

DONATE TO ME

This is nice! Thank you for this

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

AllianceRom Maintainer(4.1)
The Great Optimistic; I Will Find The Positives In Everything. (Click on Banners for Roms)

The Following User Says Thank You to Ohh_Trenton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jrbxx7
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1343

DONATE TO ME

Just installed on beans7 via twrp... so awesome thanks for this so many options it has everything!!! Thanks

sent from unlocked beans SeVeN sch-i605
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrbxx7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mackentosh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3225

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbxx7 View Post
Just installed on beans7 via twrp... so awesome thanks for this so many options it has everything!!! Thanks

sent from unlocked beans SeVeN sch-i605
Glad you like it
Kill it --->
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wool02
Old
Thanks Meter 105

Dude thanks for this. It worked great for me. I didn't hit the back button due to the above mentioned issues. I definitely recommend having the OP open on a tablet or PC when going through and choosing the options. I forgot what most of them looked like!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Sense anyone

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Project Google:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wool02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GrandMasterB
Old
Thanks Meter 416
This is absolutely unbelivable. My jaw is still on the floor......THANK YOU!!
The Following User Says Thank You to GrandMasterB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ohh_Trenton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2812

DONATE TO ME
Just flashed black leather on CleanROM 4.2.5 && all looks good. About 95% of everything is themed. Must say, this is fantastic. Honestly, never heard of Morphology until now. I owned a Droid 1 and Droid 3 && never heard of this. Fantastic work Rompnit & Naddicts && also you Mackentosh for bringing it over here.

AllianceRom Maintainer(4.1)
The Great Optimistic; I Will Find The Positives In Everything. (Click on Banners for Roms)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ohh_Trenton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mackentosh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3225

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
This is absolutely unbelivable. My jaw is still on the floor......THANK YOU!!
Just hit the Thanks button
Kill it --->
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eraursls1984
Old
Thanks Meter 109
I'd love to see an option to choose black text and icons and white headers and backgrounds. I have been to lazy to recreate my favorite theme because stock ICS and JB is good enough.

lgoldstein
Old
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
Would it be possible to get more pics of the options. I found that there were a lot more option to choose from then what was shown here. It's quite a process to go through if I were to choose something and change my mind about it
If I've helped you out, or you like what I said, hit the Thanks button or buy me a beer if you are so inclined

Current Device's:Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Unlocked Galaxy Note N7000, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, iPhone 4s, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, 2x Galaxy Tab 2 7.0s, Kindle Fire, iPod Touch 4th Gen, Nook Color, Nabi Jr. (Too many?)
Retired Device's: HTC Droid DNA, Droid Charge, Droid X, Galaxy Nexus, Blackberry Bold, LG Octane, LG Envy 3