Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What keyboard to you use?
Swiftkey 27 32.93%
AOSP keyboard 26 31.71%
Note 2 8 9.76%
other 21 25.61%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Dandroid 5.2 [4.3 TW] [AOSP KK 4.4 Theme] 02/20/14

OP Danvdh

31st January 2013, 05:19 AM   |  #21  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto, Canada
Thanks Meter: 11,692

4,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by critofur

WiFi calling works?

voip works perfect for me
31st January 2013, 07:05 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 32

168 posts
More
With screen lock set to none, when the screen is off, when I click on the Home Button it return directly to the home screen instead of just wake up the device. Is there a way to revert this as the stock rom ?
31st January 2013, 07:06 AM   |  #23  
Flag Toronto, Canada

4,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mana4.com

With screen lock set to none, when the screen is off, when I click on the Home Button it return directly to the home screen instead of just wake up the device. Is there a way to revert this as the stock rom ?

yes sir, flash svoice. that's what causes it on TW roms, the svoice zip is in the OP. as soon as you have it installed it will work properly, this is working as intended. not much we can do about this, its a samsung thing that happens when you don't have svoice installed. this is one of the main reasons I put a svoice zip in the op
Last edited by Danvdh; 31st January 2013 at 07:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2013, 08:27 AM   |  #24  
Flag Evergreen park
Thanks Meter: 62

242 posts
Donate to Me
More
WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING THIS ROM, NOT ONLY IS IT SMOOTH AS HECK..ITS BUTTERY, ROCKET-SHIP FAST, AND GOOD BATTERY.my goodness take it off the steroids please XD
31st January 2013, 08:58 AM   |  #25  
Flag Toronto, Canada

4,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreice

WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING THIS ROM, NOT ONLY IS IT SMOOTH AS HECK..ITS BUTTERY, ROCKET-SHIP FAST, AND GOOD BATTERY.my goodness take it off the steroids please XD

haha thank you sir glad your enjoying it
31st January 2013, 09:34 AM   |  #26  
Flag Evergreen park
Thanks Meter: 62

242 posts
Donate to Me
More
looking to see some more pumped out of you..like 4.2 camera intergrate(although i just flashed one), (AOSP lockscreen withchangeable background) (more awesomeness)
31st January 2013, 02:29 PM   |  #27  
Flag Toronto, Canada

4,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreice

looking to see some more pumped out of you..like 4.2 camera intergrate(although i just flashed one), (AOSP lockscreen withchangeable background) (more awesomeness)

I can just add a camera zip to the OP for anyone who really want's it when I get home from work. I figured most TW user's love the TW camera that's why I didn't bake in AOSP cam. it's one of the easiest things to find/install anyway

also

200+ downloads in 30 hours and really really quiet :P, which means no one is having issue's and all with this rom,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2013, 05:51 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 32

168 posts
More
Under Settings/Security, I can't get the Find my mobile to work. From my previous rom I have restore the Samsung Account and the Samsung Syncadapters app. But it misses something because the Remote Control link at samsungdive.com stay grey. I also notice on the phone, in Settings/Accounts, the sync function for the Samsung accounts is deactivated and the button to activate it stay in grey and impossible to click on it.
Last edited by mana4.com; 31st January 2013 at 06:01 PM.
31st January 2013, 07:37 PM   |  #29  
Flag Toronto, Canada

4,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mana4.com

Under Settings/Security, I can't get the Find my mobile to work. From my previous rom I have restore the Samsung Account and the Samsung Syncadapters app. But it misses something because the Remote Control link at samsungdive.com stay grey. I also notice on the phone, in Settings/Accounts, the sync function for the Samsung accounts is deactivated and the button to activate it stay in grey and impossible to click on it.

I've debloated the ROM of Samsung bloat.
31st January 2013, 08:12 PM   |  #30  
Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 52

447 posts
More
Gps problems
I had this rom on my phone and loved it.

Today I could not get a gps signal to save my life. I wiped cache/dalvik, i used gps toolbox, I used fastergps etc and no dice.

I finally pulled over and restored a backup of a aokp rom i had been using and bam instant lock.

So my question is, would flashing a theme that I found in another thread from Wasabi mess up my gps? This theme seemed geared toward the AT&T version of the phone or maybe even geared toward a specific set of roms. My phone was fine otherwise and the theme worked except for gps today.

Thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread