Re: [ROM-3G] r5 **3G** (CM 10.1): MoDaCo CyanogenMod Custom ROM for the Nexus 7 3G
Interested but I want to ask something.
1. Does this Rom have USB OTG native support? (without need for Stick mount app)
2. Future update is given by OTA system or as a manual download from this thread?
3. Are mms and phone app included? Is there SIP calling support?
4. Does this Rom allows users to change nav bar height, or better yet, turn it off altogether? Expanded desktop option is bad because with it we can't see notifications on status bar.
5. Gapps is included or not?
6. Is wifi tethering feature included? What about bluetooth and usb tethering?
7. Does this Rom wipe all data in my tablet during flashing?
Edit: now I understand the concept of this rom. I like the custom custom rom concept but I can't afford to pay $10 annually for it. Pre bake is nice but there are just too many apps that I don't want, that I consider as bloatwares, pre installed. Hopefully when my financial is stable I can try this rom. Until that time comes, I will try other rom. Thanks
Sent from Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk HD
Galaxy S I9000 -given to dad-
Galaxy S II I9100 -mainboard died-
Galaxy S III I9300 -sold-
Nexus 7 3G -sold-
Nexus 7 2013 (flo) | Stock KOT49H rooted + faux kernel | still waiting for PA 4 with its complete features..
Sign up for Dropbox with this link and we'll both get additional 0.5GB. You get 2 + 0.5 = 2.5 GB!
I'm not sorry at all for my English, go read my name. LOL