5,606,151 Members 34,428 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mime glass screen protectors

Tip us?

xfaega
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default Re: Mime glass screen protectors

So what your saying give ut some time to see what happens. I still don't understand how everything but the top and bottom left corners don't adhere but everything else adhered without any issues. I'll give a few more days.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaega View Post
So what your saying give ut some time to see what happens. I still don't understand how everything but the top and bottom left corners don't adhere but everything else adhered without any issues. I'll give a few more days.

Thanks

the whole glass has adhesive, not just the rim.

not too sure about the top bottom part you mention, but the bubble should go away.
Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE N9005
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST

pgreeny69
Old
Thanks Meter 14

I received mine today and just finished installing it about an hour ago. So far I'm pretty pleased. I have a few small air bubbles as well and hope they go away within a few days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

mmessina
Old
Thanks Meter 56

Wow, got mine today took about 5 minutes to take my old sp off clean and set it up.
Nice box protective and very little bubbles. Kind of pricey but I personally like it.
Not sure what kind of customer support it has but easiest installation ever.
I spend a lot of $ on sp and cases this one rates as a great addition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

xfaega
Old
Thanks Meter 14

MIME customer service is top notch. They read that I had a problem and sent me a email regarding my issue. I have yet to have any other company do this. It shows that they stand behind there product and customer satisfaction is a top priority. Know this I will be buying more products from them with confidence.

Thanks MIME

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 736
Wait a few weeks for bubbles to start going away, or you can try to rub them away after a few days or after a few weeks.
Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE N9005
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST

mmessina
Old
Thanks Meter 56

The edge of the glass is beveled smooth and not noticeable. I think jlg sort of stops at the edge, and I think this is what the reviewer was trying to say.
This is the first sp I have used that I really can't tell I am using anything.

Naked is better.

xcoldricex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmessina View Post
The edge of the glass is beveled smooth and not noticeable. I think jlg sort of stops at the edge, and I think this is what the reviewer was trying to say.
This is the first sp I have used that I really can't tell I am using anything.

Naked is better.

Also just got mine today. Installation was straightforward and not very difficult. I was disappointed to see that an extra normal screen protector is no longer included in the box... in the event something goes wrong with the glass one. (I had read in a review that this was included and your next screen protector would be half off). The s pen works well although I have to admit I didnt use the pen much before putting ithe mime protector on. It doesn't cover the entire screen area- just falls short of where the otterbox commuter starts.

It feels way better than the screen protector that came with the otterbox. Happy with the purchase so far!

eazyduzit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just got mine today! Thus far I think it looks and feels good. I do have a couple little bubbles on the inside but, hopefully they go away. Also, I got a personalized note in my box did anyone else get one too?

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyduzit View Post
Just got mine today! Thus far I think it looks and feels good. I do have a couple little bubbles on the inside but, hopefully they go away. Also, I got a personalized note in my box did anyone else get one too?
Personalized note? What is this about?