1. Turn your Kindle Fire on and swipe down the top bar and tap on More+
2. Goto device and turn on the “allow installation of applications” button (ontop of the reset factory defaults)
3. Go back and then goto Security and turn on the “enable ADB” button
4. On your PC Figure out if you have 32 bit or 64 bit windows running and download the correct versions of java and android sdk below:
5. Download and install Java se7u11 the JDK file. From http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...s-1880260.html. This is needed for the android SDK to work (otherwise ADB wont work). You may have to register and reboot
6. Download android SDK then extract the folder to your desktop and install the (green icon). download from https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
7. If you have installed java and the android sdk – you should get the following screen:
8. If SDK manager asks you to install any missing packages (button on bottom right corner) then install them/accept and install
9. Download then extract to desktop and install the Kindle fire ADB Drivers (don’t worry if there’s an error message – Just install Anyway as its an unsigned file. Download from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1893838
10. Open up device manager ie start/control panel/hardware and sound/devices and printers/device manager
11. Turn on your kindle and plug it into the PC
12. Your kindle should be recognised in device manager as Andriod composite adb interface.
13. Download Bin4rysroot from here http://uploaded.net/file/0fpyh5c5
14. download Quemu root from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1893838
15. Extract both the above files to your C Drive into two new folders and rename the folders Qemu (for quemuroot contents) and Root (forbin4ryroot contents)
16. THE ROOTING PART NOW!!
17. On the Pc goto Start and type in CMD then right click on the CMD icon at the top of the window and select “Run as Administrator” and hit yes if the User Account Control window pops up and a dos window will appear
18. Copy and past (or type this into the window) cd ..\..\Root then hit enter
19. Copy and past (or type this into the window) runme.bat then hit enter
20. When the screen shows an interface, type 1 then hit enter, A lot of errors will show up but that's fine
21. When your kindle shows a "Restore" screen hit restore my data your kindle will restore and reboot (may take some time be patient!)
22. After it finishes out you should get a command line on the pc saying “press any key to continue” when you do that you will see C:|\Root>
23. Copy and past (or type this into the window) cd ..\Qemu then hit enter
24. Copy and past (or type this into the window) rootqemu.bat then hit enter
25. When you get another interface type 1, then hit enter, press enter twice until it starts the steps.
26. It'll restart your kindle a couple times make sure you don't press enter until it has booted up again whenever it prompts you to (ie wait 3 mins before pressing enter) your Now rooted – you don’t have to press any key on the pc now.
27. If you want proof, you can download Es File explorer and in the apps settings goto root settings grant it Root permissions in the settings by ticking root explorer boxe and clicking yes and grant for both