I guess every one know PACman, it's CM+AOKP+PA. So same bugs, same features. I didn't added, removed, or modified, anything - just put the p720 device tree into the source (synced against latest repos) and built it. So all credits goes to the awesome CyanogenMod Team, and of course the folks from ParanoidAndroid and PACman.
And many thanks to the whole community, without XDA and the awesome tutorials this wouldn't be possible.
How to flash: Same like CM10. If I need to tell you this, you better don't flash
Not working: 3D Features of course
No Gapps included! Flash the usual jellybean pack, like found here –> Goo.im
Remark: Don't be to harsh, this is my first rom
Source: In case anyone want it, all "my" sources are on Github.
- Kernel: https://github.com/mcdope/lge-kernel...ngmerge#readme (Make sure you use the "3.0-workingmerge" branch, master compiles fine but wouldn't boot)
- android_vendor_pac: https://github.com/mcdope/android_vendor_pac
r2 - First update!
- Added (or better said removed from packaging removal) ParanoidPreferences
- Added ParanoidWallpapers
- Added LG ICS Bootanimation (sourced from androidbootanimation.com)
- Newest jellybean sources from all upstream repos
r3 - Second update!
- Removed Superuser + SuperSU, added koush's variant instead
- Updated kernel from 3.0.21 to 3.0.39! Performance, and hopefully battery, improvements
- Antutu Score: ~450 points increase
- Quadrant Score: ~300 points increase
- Note: benchmarks got done @ 1200 Mhz and performance scheduler, but kernel defaults to 1000Mhz and interactive! You can adjust this in the usual places...
- Again synced with latest upstream sources, but no real changes there...
NOTE: I've stopped all work on this ROM, since I got annoyed from not getting CM10.1 to boot and the loosy battery performance of the 3D Max. So my 3D Max went to the pocket of my wife and I switched to a more developer friendly device - Xperia Z. I'll still answer questions here (no PMs please - esp. if you disabled recieving them ), but no updates anymore for sure. There wouldn't be real changes anyway...