1. Make sure your SD Card has about 500MB Free. - If not clear some downloads and other files you don't need.
Download [/URl=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&hl=en]Titanium Backup[/URL]
1. Click on the Backup tab and select the apps you would like to backup.
2. Start the backup. - This could take some time.
1. You need ClockWorkMod download V.18.104.22.168 Here
2. Copy ClockWorkMod to your SD Card. - Make sure you have the right Drivers, for your device to connect to the PC.
3. Turn off your phone.
4. Press Home + Power
. - Press home first and hold it.
5. You will get to the stock
recovery, Select flash a Zip.
6. After the flashing is completed select "Reboot the Device".
7. Press and hold Home + Power
again. - This time the Recovery will look a bit different, more features.
8. Select "Backup/Restore".
9. And then "Backup". - This takes a while, go drink a cup of joe.
To Flash a ROM.
- Just in case.
Flash Custom ROM:
1) Select Custom ROM
2) Put Custom ROM .zip onto your SD Card
3) Turn off your phone
4) Press Power+ Home
5) Select Wipedata/factory reset. - You can wipe the cache too.
6) Select "Install zip from SD card"
7) Select "Choose zip"
8) Select .zip with your Custom ROM
9) Select "Yes"
10) Then finally select "Reboot system".
Restore the ROM
- UhOh something went wrong.
1. Reboot to recovery again. Home + Power
2. Select "Backup/Restore"
Then there is two options you can choose from. - Restore and Advanced Restore. With Advanced restore you can select to restore only your "data" folder, which is your apps by the way. And your "system" folder which is the Core of the ROM with no extra's. With the normal Restore everything gets restored.
3. Select your Restore option. - Takes a while!
4. Select "Reboot Device".