Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Updated] Kindle fire hd 8.9 tweaks

Tip us?

persano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Default Re: Kindle fire hd 8.9 tweaks

if any developer wan to add my tweaks or something of this pack to your roms do it.

Sent From My Super Modded KFHD

Help a Good Cause http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666458 Help us releasing the kernel

mdblaze
Old
Thanks Meter 28
A friend had me try an app from the market called "LagFix Free". You have to be rooted to run it, but I was amazed by the decrease in lag throughout normal tasks. It increases read/write scores in benchmark tests. These tweaks and this app, has me running pretty smooth right now.

persano
Old
(Last edited by persano; 1st February 2013 at 11:46 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdblaze View Post
A friend had me try an app from the market called "LagFix Free". You have to be rooted to run it, but I was amazed by the decrease in lag throughout normal tasks. It increases read/write scores in benchmark tests. These tweaks and this app, has me running pretty smooth right now.
mine tweaks are good but are very battery friendly (very!), for better performance use sd maid too!

mi next release will be more battery friendly but with more higher performance (its real!)

persano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
New update !

persano
Old
(Last edited by persano; 2nd February 2013 at 12:10 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdblaze View Post
this trim your partitions, is good, but sd maid clean all device, this two are good,it isnt lag, are trash files, that is the "lag" you have.

sd maid clean cache, trash files and corpse files, so its one of the better cleaners and "lag fixers" you will find

persano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Default Re: Kindle fire hd 8.9 tweaks

No.more lag fix app people, i will add a.script that trim like the app, its the same like in the app, but this will be at boot!

Sent From My Super Modded KFHD

Help a Good Cause http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666458 Help us releasing the kernel

Geekybiker
Old
Thanks Meter 44
It would be helpful if you could be more specific about permissions. Especially if you mean all files in a folder, or the folder itself.

persano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekybiker View Post
It would be helpful if you could be more specific about permissions. Especially if you mean all files in a folder, or the folder itself.
i say in my post files in init.d folder! do you know english, understand it?

Geekybiker
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by persano View Post
i say in my post files in init.d folder! do you know english, understand it?
I understand it, however...

Quote:
4. Now set permission
Dont set permission to mpengine folder or any file in it or it wont work.
Set rwxrwxrwx permission t to init.d scripts.
set rw-r----- permission to build.prop.
It doesn't specify all the files and there is a folder named the same. I assumed it meant the files inside the folder. Just trying to clarify. What I'm trying to say is that ./system/etc/init.d/*.* set to RWXRWXRWX is a little clearer. Just trying to make it easier for other folks who want to try this too. Thanks for your work!

persano
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
redownload, i used a program to open the system.img of my backup and extracted my tweaks and modified them a bit and added some other tweaks.