Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[WIP][CWM][RECOVERY] Team SXTP CWM-based Recovery Project

OP garwynn

4th February 2013, 06:53 AM   |  #11  
garwynn's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,846
 
4,792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WIP][RECOVERY] Agat tRec GN2 Project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf

This would be cool

Hoping I can really start this week if time allows!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to garwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 08:12 PM   |  #12  
powerstroke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Re: [WIP][RECOVERY] Agat tRec GN2 Project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn

Hoping I can really start this week if time allows!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Sweetness dude! Loved the AGAT recovery on my galaxy s3 when I had it. Looking forward to this
6th February 2013, 09:18 PM   |  #13  
garwynn's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,846
 
4,792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Well, good news! Got the GN2 kernel stable so will be cloning this to start late today/early tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to garwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 09:26 PM   |  #14  
powerstroke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Re: [WIP][RECOVERY] Agat tRec GN2 Project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn

Well, good news! Got the GN2 kernel stable so will be cloning this to start late today/early tomorrow.

Nice! If you need any testers, let me know. I'm down
7th February 2013, 05:18 AM   |  #15  
flamebeats's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los A
Thanks Meter: 107
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Re: [WIP][RECOVERY] Agat tRec GN2 Project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn

Well, good news! Got the GN2 kernel stable so will be cloning this to start late today/early tomorrow.

Awesome

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
7th February 2013, 05:36 AM   |  #16  
garwynn's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,846
 
4,792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WIP][RECOVERY] Agat tRec GN2 Project!
Well... first build attempt failed. On the plus side I can make the CM10.1 from repos now. Thanks to slick_rick for the assist!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to garwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 06:56 PM   |  #17  
garwynn's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,846
 
4,792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
OP Updated as I've decided to go a slightly different direction. See OP for more details.
7th February 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #18  
Patch7's Avatar
Senior Member
Des Plaines, IL
Thanks Meter: 104
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Re: [WIP][CWM][RECOVERY] Team SXTP CWM-based Recovery Project
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn

OP Updated as I've decided to go a slightly different direction. See OP for more details.

Hi garwyn. Just curious but what is different in this versus the standard clockworkmod recovery? I actually paid for the premium version of that awhile ago but dont really care for it any longer and just use twrp now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
7th February 2013, 07:32 PM   |  #19  
garwynn's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,846
 
4,792 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch7

Hi garwyn. Just curious but what is different in this versus the standard clockworkmod recovery? I actually paid for the premium version of that awhile ago but dont really care for it any longer and just use twrp now.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

At the moment absolutely nothing.. It's pure unadulterated CWM from 10.1 base.
However, I'll be working on that down the road.
For example, I noticed it only backs up boot, recovery, system and data at the moment.

Not sure what the "premium" version does either - and certainly wouldn't recommend paying for any version of recovery.
Shouldn't be a need to.
The Following User Says Thank You to garwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 07:50 PM   |  #20  
Patch7's Avatar
Senior Member
Des Plaines, IL
Thanks Meter: 104
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn

At the moment absolutely nothing.. It's pure unadulterated CWM from 10.1 base.
However, I'll be working on that down the road.
For example, I noticed it only backs up boot, recovery, system and data at the moment.

Not sure what the "premium" version does either - and certainly wouldn't recommend paying for any version of recovery.
Shouldn't be a need to.

It would be cool if you could build it so it is able to restore either backups also such as cwm and twrp backups..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes