TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more
Post Reply

Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!

OP thunderbolt33

31st January 2013, 11:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silver Spring
Thanks Meter: 11
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Yes I no longer need it ever since I went with a different case! Selling at $30. Will post up pictures once I figure out how..anyone mind telling me how I can go about that? Thanks!
EDIT: Forgot to mention transaction will be done through PayPal!
EDIT: Here is the Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140911961573...84.m1555.l2649
Last edited by thunderbolt33; 1st February 2013 at 12:26 AM.
1st February 2013, 07:55 AM   |  #2  
croppz's Avatar
Senior Member
Sherrills Ford, NC
Thanks Meter: 151
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33

Yes I no longer need it ever since I went with a different case! Selling at $30. Will post up pictures once I figure out how..anyone mind telling me how I can go about that? Thanks!
EDIT: Forgot to mention transaction will be done through PayPal!
EDIT: Here is the Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140911961573...84.m1555.l2649

Haha dude I Iive in Rockville. Small world.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Last edited by croppz; 1st February 2013 at 07:59 AM.
2nd February 2013, 04:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silver Spring
Thanks Meter: 11
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by croppz

Haha dude I Iive in Rockville. Small world.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Wow! A real small world haha! Would you be interested in the case then?
2nd February 2013, 05:37 PM   |  #4  
croppz's Avatar
Senior Member
Sherrills Ford, NC
Thanks Meter: 151
 
744 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Re: Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33

Wow! A real small world haha! Would you be interested in the case then?

Unfortunately no. I already have a commuter of my own. GLWS!!

Sent from my SuperCharged DNA
7th February 2013, 07:46 PM   |  #5  
damonkb30680's Avatar
Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 7
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
comutter case
What color? I want the white one

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Just say the link
8th February 2013, 01:24 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silver Spring
Thanks Meter: 11
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
It's a black one unfortunately. You could always repaint it! Also the price has dropped to $25 just to let people know.
12th February 2013, 09:15 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33

It's a black one unfortunately. You could always repaint it! Also the price has dropped to $25 just to let people know.

Not bad... not bad at all! Wish I didn't already have one!!!
12th February 2013, 09:40 PM   |  #8  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,247
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
what case did you switch too?
12th February 2013, 09:54 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silver Spring
Thanks Meter: 11
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaHadaKing

what case did you switch too?

Seidio Surface Case!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes