Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 40,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM| Graviton v1.2 | You Will Be Assimilated | Multi-Carrier [11 Mar 2013]

Tip us?

bjb6723
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Re: [ROM] Graviton...................[17 Feb 2013]

I found the bravia sucks battery like crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bjb6723 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

upndwn4par
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9122
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb6723 View Post
I found the bravia sucks battery like crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Yes, it can be a hog.

That is why I will keep it as an option.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kjpedro
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by upndwn4par View Post
Yes, it can be a hog.

That is why I will keep it as an option.
Well i have a 4600 battery !! i can afford to have that hog in my phone!!!

RPelham
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Hey upndwn4par,

I wanted to start off by saying thank you for such a great ROM! You have quite literally put every feature I want in this ROM! I just flashed and am very impressed!

I did just want to let you know I've encountered a very tiny issue. No big deal at all, just wanted to let you know. =) I searched, read the last 10 pages, haven't found anything about it.

The Bug: When connecting to a WPA2 encrypted router via WiFi, if you enter an invalid key, instead of prompting you stating your key was invalid it states "Network disabled due to poor connection". I tested several times and it persisted through a reboot. I then entered the proper password and it worked with no error at all. This is a completely fresh install. I ODIN'd back to stock since I was on AOSP and wanted to make sure I encountered absolutely no issues, rooted, flashed TWRP, wiped cache, dalvik, factory reset, system, internal memory and data. I then flashed your ROM.

At first I had thought I entered the correct password and I was just having wireless problems, but that wasn't the case.

I have attached the following in a ZIP if you are interested:
  • dmesg
  • logcat
  • modem

Again, it's not a big deal, and hey I might be the only one who is getting it, just wanted to report in. =)

Thank you so much for your work! =D
Device.... Samsung Galaxy S5 / LG G Pad 8.3 (VK810)
Network... Verizon
ROM....... Stock (Rooted)
Recovery.. Stock (w/ SS)

rani9990
Old
Thanks Meter 950

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPelham View Post
Hey upndwn4par,

I wanted to start off by saying thank you for such a great ROM! You have quite literally put every feature I want in this ROM! I just flashed and am very impressed!

I did just want to let you know I've encountered a very tiny issue. No big deal at all, just wanted to let you know. =) I searched, read the last 10 pages, haven't found anything about it.

The Bug: When connecting to a WPA2 encrypted router via WiFi, if you enter an invalid key, instead of prompting you stating your key was invalid it states "Network disabled due to poor connection". I tested several times and it persisted through a reboot. I then entered the proper password and it worked with no error at all. This is a completely fresh install. I ODIN'd back to stock since I was on AOSP and wanted to make sure I encountered absolutely no issues, rooted, flashed TWRP, wiped cache, dalvik, factory reset, system, internal memory and data. I then flashed your ROM.

At first I had thought I entered the correct password and I was just having wireless problems, but that wasn't the case.

• dmesg
  • logcat
  • modem

Again, it's not a big deal, and hey I might be the only one who is getting it, just wanted to report in. =)

Did I not read your post correctly, or did you forget to attach those?

RPelham
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by rani9990 View Post
Did I not read your post correctly, or did you forget to attach those?
Oh, wow.. Sorry It's late lol. Here are the logs:
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2013-02-26_23.24.zip - [Click for QR Code] (291.3 KB, 5 views)
Network... Verizon
Recovery.. Stock (w/ SS)
The Following User Says Thank You to RPelham For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

upndwn4par
Old
Thanks Meter 9122
Quote:
Hey upndwn4par,

• dmesg
  • logcat
  • modem

Quote:
Oh, wow.. Sorry It's late lol. Here are the logs:
That is probably a Samsung bug but I will take a look at it.

Thanks for the logs!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

upndwn4par
Old
Thanks Meter 9122
Some of you have expressed an interest in making a donation even though I don't want them (thanks ).

But if any of you have a few bucks to spare, we have a fellow xda member that could really use the money right now.

Please don't post saying that you donated since I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do it, or feel uncomfortable if they don't. Just be happy knowing you helped someone in need. Thanks!

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...hiefzreloaded/
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to upndwn4par For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RPelham
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Under Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen options > Camera quick access

When using this it crashes to a soft boot.

I am using the default Samsung lock screen with ripple. I searched and couldn't find anyone else reporting this

Thanks!
Network... Verizon
Recovery.. Stock (w/ SS)

upndwn4par
Old
Thanks Meter 9122
Quote:
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Under Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen options > Camera quick access

When using this it crashes to a soft boot.

I am using the default Samsung lock screen with ripple. I searched and couldn't find anyone else reporting this

Thanks!
Sorry, forgot to look in to this. I've been on CSROM for a while working on an update.

I can confirm your observation. Have you tried this with the Samsung camera installed? That might fix the problem.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe