FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[INFO][BUG][GUIDE][REPACKED KERNEL] Q&A ViperX

1st February 2013, 11:17 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Hi i flash two way recording patch on top of viperx 3,3 version, and using call recorder pro, this app only records few calls immidietly after flashing patch, but after a while stops recording, i don't have any new records in list. Maby rom writes back orginal file or something?
 
 
1st February 2013, 11:28 AM |#12  
Goku80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix
Thanks Meter: 6,617
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyorbee

Hi i flash two way recording patch on top of viperx 3,3 version, and using call recorder pro, this app only records few calls immidietly after flashing patch, but after a while stops recording, i don't have any new records in list. Maby rom writes back orginal file or something?

as far as i can remember you can only use call recording if a kernel enables that feature...only remember that from the s2 days were kernel had to be compatible to be able to call record
1st February 2013, 11:57 AM |#13  
twics's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Gaming
Hi Guys

I'm very!! happy with 3.3.3 however I do play games sometimes but not often, I have only one game on my phone MCS the problem is I have to click on it a number of times ie 10+ times before it will play, it just closes and goes back to app drawer, any help on this?

I must say though its been happening since JB
And before I get fried I ant seen anyone mention any gaming issue's..
1st February 2013, 12:03 PM |#14  
Snah001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twics

Hi Guys

I'm very!! happy with 3.3.3 however I do play games sometimes but not often, I have only one game on my phone MCS the problem is I have to click on it a number of times ie 10+ times before it will play, it just closes and goes back to app drawer, any help on this?

I must say though its been happening since JB
And before I get fried I ant seen anyone mention any gaming issue's..

You don't mention exactly which game it is, but there are a bunch of games that aren't compatible with the Nvidea chipset.
Take a look here, maybe it is a solution for you:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1783260
The Following User Says Thank You to Snah001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2013, 12:05 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Re: [ViperX]Q&A ViperX
When i have "custom app notifications" enabled on my lockscreen, my screen wakes up every time I receive a message. Is there a way to disable this? Or maybe for next update?

Also this: when i installed the rom, i choose to remove sense, and use apex instead, I try to enable transparent status bar on homescreen, but it wont recognize apex as a homescreen. I can only make it transparent if i enable transparent status bar on apps.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
1st February 2013, 12:14 PM |#16  
twics's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snah001

you don't mention exactly which game it is,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1783260

MC3 My bad. Thanks for the link didnt realize my post had been moved to Q&A.
Last edited by twics; 1st February 2013 at 12:23 PM.
1st February 2013, 12:24 PM |#17  
sirbo36's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by staffordniko

When i have "custom app notifications" enabled on my lockscreen, my screen wakes up every time I receive a message. Is there a way to disable this? Or maybe for next update?

Also this: when i installed the rom, i choose to remove sense, and use apex instead, I try to enable transparent status bar on homescreen, but it wont recognize apex as a homescreen. I can only make it transparent if i enable transparent status bar on apps.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Have u tried to disable it in tweaks?

Venom Tweaks-> Misc -> SmS screen On

it will help
1st February 2013, 12:30 PM |#18  
E's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lancaster,UK
Thanks Meter: 1,419
 
More
Re: [ViperX]Q&A ViperX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich

I opened this thread because many people continue to report the same questions on the thread of the viper.



In this thread, you can talk about:

- Bug
- How to
- Customizing
- Other (NOT OFF TOPIC)



Before posting here, you must read:

ROM INFO

Installation FAQ and Changelog

General FAQ

Great idea hopefully it will keep the main page Clean

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
1st February 2013, 12:36 PM |#19  
Wonderkik's Avatar
Member
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsworth1983

Great idea hopefully it will keep the main page Clean

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

We should also try to avoid unneccessary posts to keep this new thread clean

By the way, the list of bugs and workarounds should be added to the first page here. I think a moderator posted it on ViperX thread around pages 420-430.
1st February 2013, 01:34 PM |#20  
rik-sik's Avatar
Member
Flag Manchester UK
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Download notifications keep popping up even after being swiped away,

also lock screen music widget doesn't let you use the controls.

Sometimes takes a couple of tries to wake the phone up after screen off.

other than that its cool

3.3.3 btw !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, how to, onexviperxhelp, tweaks, viperx
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes