FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.4 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

1st February 2013, 05:00 PM |#11  
JBeXX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Longmont, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 458
 
More
Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.0 - Welcome to the Dark!!!
Oh yeah, I should add that I'm on the latest twrp 4.0.1
 
 
1st February 2013, 05:03 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag Bay Area California
Thanks Meter: 921
 
More
I have not updated to the new twrp yet and it has never failed once. Not on any of the test builds also. Still using 2.3.3.2 twrp here and all is fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Travisdroidx2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2013, 05:06 PM |#13  
JBeXX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Longmont, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 458
 
More
Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.0 - Welcome to the Dark!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2

I have not updated to the new twrp yet and it has never failed once. Not on any of the test builds also. Still using 2.3.3.2 twrp here and all is fine.

Thanks, I just updated twrp last night and this is my first flash attempt since. So that could be the problem.
1st February 2013, 05:08 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Bay Area California
Thanks Meter: 921
 
More
Ya I would revert back your twrp and try again. Thats why I always wait for a few days or so when twrp updates and see what users have to say about it. This version is working great.
1st February 2013, 05:08 PM |#15  
tdrussell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeXX

Thanks, I just updated twrp last night and this is my first flash attempt since. So that could be the problem.

i'm on 2.4 and did not have any issues.
1st February 2013, 05:10 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.0 - Welcome to the Dark!!!
Quick question. Would it be safe to restore apps and data with TI backup Pro (from Beans B6)? I may be wrong, but I'm under the impression that as long as it's the same build (AOSP or TW) that restoring with TI backup shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
1st February 2013, 05:11 PM |#17  
Sir-Lancelot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence, SC
Thanks Meter: 379
 
More
Nice!
Will flash this one over the weekend!

Does this have the s planner calender too? I have actually grown to like it.
I can pull off my current rom if not.
Thanks guys! Really nice to have this so soon!
1st February 2013, 05:12 PM |#18  
Steedent's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.0 - Welcome to the Dark!!!
Hmmm I can't get the download page to fully load... Too much traffic maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
1st February 2013, 05:12 PM |#19  
tdrussell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eikast

Quick question. Would it be safe to restore apps and data with TI backup Pro (from Beans B6)? I may be wrong, but I'm under the impression that as long as it's the same build (AOSP or TW) that restoring with TI backup shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

As long as you're only restoring user apps with data you shouldn't have any issues, but if something strange happens i would blame that first.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedent

Hmmm I can't get the download page to fully load... Too much traffic maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

That's probably the case. d-h seems to get smothered pretty easily.
The Following User Says Thank You to tdrussell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2013, 05:22 PM |#20  
bkdodger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 486
 
More
Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.0 - Welcome to the Dark!!!
Nitro.. Thank you.. I have it on the sd card ready to roll tonight.. Great to have ya with us..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes