5,597,647 Members 33,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JDVIL SRIS INTRNΔTIΩNΔL {roms} TAM ZΩDIΔC

Tip us?

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 22nd February 2013 at 12:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom] JDEVIL MA6/HYBRID/ MA5 VERSIONS [7105] 2.17.13 TEAM ZODIAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by travperk View Post
Hi Jeremy. Thank you soo much for your awesome awesome rom. it is by far the fastest rom i have ever ran. no joke ! no overclock and it feels like im running 12 cores at 3ghz !!!.seriously brother you and this rom are absolutely amazing. !! ive gone through and maxxed out my thanks on ya the last few days and will continue to do so !!!.your sig should read "most elite developer" and im gonna keep hitting thanks until that happens i encourage all other brethren enjoying this work please do the same !!! seriously, lets go back to the speed of this rom ?? its frickin crazy photon fast. ive had several phones with one core two core now four core etc. and i have never ever seen my phone shoot screen to screen like a bolt of lightning. !! oh hey Jeremy, i thought when you said in the op that you get mad when you have to wait i thought that was hillarious and i feel the same way !!. amd with this rom there aint no waiting for nothing. even dense jammed packed web pages open like a flash and everything is there like poof !!! no waiting at all ever !!!!!!.

Thank you brother. i appreciate and cant wait to see whats to come !!!

Lol thanks bro!!! It was many months of experiments and soft bricks to bring it to this point . Thanks man for your support .!!!!

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SlsAustin
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by travperk View Post
hi jeremy. Thank you soo much for your awesome awesome rom. It is by far the fastest rom i have ever ran. No joke ! No overclock and it feels like im running 12 cores at 3ghz !!!.seriously brother you and this rom are absolutely amazing. !! Ive gone through and maxxed out my thanks on ya the last few days and will continue to do so !!!.your sig should read "most elite developer" and im gonna keep hitting thanks until that happens I encourage all other brethren enjoying this work please do the same !!! Seriously, lets go back to the speed of this rom ?? Its frickin crazy photon fast. Ive had several phones with one core two core now four core etc. And i have never ever seen my phone shoot screen to screen like a bolt of lightning. !! Oh hey jeremy, i thought when you said in the op that you get mad when you have to wait i thought that was hillarious and i feel the same way !!.:d amd with this rom there aint no waiting for nothing. Even dense jammed packed web pages open like a flash and everything is there like poof !!! No waiting at all ever !!!!!!.

Thank you brother. I appreciate and cant wait to see whats to come !!!

:d:d
words well spoken bro you speak for me too !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SlsAustin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alberto562
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up thank you bro! I love this ROM

As a noob pentester I definitely enjoy this rom. Thank you and who ever else helped u to make this cool rom. It runs pretty flawlessly
Quick question do you or anyone know of a good MAC spoofer?
The Following User Says Thank You to alberto562 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 23rd February 2013 at 12:22 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME

No I dont but that's an interesting question . I will look into it Thanks for your feedback! !

I like the sound of that mac spoofer

Edit: You say pretty flawless. Did you find an issue of some type?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SlsAustin
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Speed feels the same on the JDEVIL KERNEL as the rom is so fast I cant tell the difference lol Just like with using the SaberKernel the rom didnt feel any different when I had it ocd @19. But testing the kernel out the battery life has improved by several hours. I consider my self a heavy phone user as I told you on gtalk and only been a couple days and seems to be a substantial increase in the life. Js Ill report again in a few.
The Following User Says Thank You to SlsAustin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlsAustin View Post
Speed feels the same on the JDEVIL KERNEL as the rom is so fast I cant tell the difference lol Just like with using the SaberKernel the rom didnt feel any different when I had it ocd @19. But testing the kernel out the battery life has improved by several hours. I consider my self a heavy phone user as I told you on gtalk and only been a couple days and seems to be a substantial increase in the life. Js Ill report again in a few.
Ok thanks I have got all the results from all testers back and I will release it now. I approved now lol. Sorry you know it takes a few weeks of ridiculous testing before I can release. I just cant help it lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 24th February 2013 at 07:32 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME

JDEVIL ATOMIC KERNEL V.I up hope every one likes it .
Its usually slow on xda for Sundays so here is something :beer:

Jdevil zodiac powered roms
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KDurantula
Old
Thanks Meter 176
The new kernel is awesome! I'm loving the battery life Good job again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KDurantula For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2068

DONATE TO ME

Has anyone tested a 32 or 64 gig card? With my rom and please report back with kernel thanks

KDurantula
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyandroid View Post
Has anyone tested a 32 or 64 gig card? With my rom and please report back with kernel thanks

I use a 32gb card and there are no problems, if thats what your wondering.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KDurantula For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe