Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,406 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JDVIL SRIS INTRNΔTIΩNΔL {roms} TAM ZΩDIΔC

Tip us?

jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 7th April 2013 at 10:24 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom] JDEVIL MA6 [7105] 2.1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiochasylum View Post
Do you mind elaborating on the "VSYNC OFF" script? Because to my knowledge vsync cannot be disabled on these devices.

And its not a script. It must be done on a kernel level.
Replaced VSYNC uevent thread with custom and port from exynos3 to exynos 4 . Update Composer to match new API. On a kernel level And you can keep the attitude over on your side and kiss my ass .

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dan96815
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Here is a mirror

ROM HERE

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Dropbox will cut you off of eventually

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
RED NEXUS 5 32GB
SANDSTONE BLACK ONEPLUS ONE 64GB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan96815 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan96815 View Post
Here is a mirror

ROM HERE

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Dropbox will cut you off of eventually

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Thank you sir for that. I invite any help or comments I can get as I love to learn and be on here. That was very cool for you to do that bro !!!

CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMrRoxtar
Old
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME

Word...trying out

MrRoxtar
Android Tech Heroes
If I have helped or contributed in ANY way please hit the THANKS button. It is very much appreciated!!

Current- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Padawan ROM) | Htc Sensation (rooted w/ XE Dr. Dre Beats Technology) | Samsung Galaxy Vibrant (rooted w/ cm7) | Mytouch 4g (stock) | Mytouch Slide (stock) | Htc G1 (stock)
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMrRoxtar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SGarnett
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hey man not trying to bash you or anything, but I think you may reach a wider audience or get more people to try your roms, if you dropped the "devil" naming from your Roms. It's all about presentation.

Again, not try to bash you, or tell you how name your roms, just something to consider....

If I am out of line, I do apologize...
The Following User Says Thank You to SGarnett For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGarnett View Post
Hey man not trying to bash you or anything, but I think you may reach a wider audience or get more people to try your roms, if you dropped the "devil" naming from your Roms. It's all about presentation.

Again, not try to bash you, or tell you how name your roms, just something to consider....

If I am out of line, I do apologize...
No man your entitled to your opinion. Im sure man people may feel the same way .JDEVIL was a nickname given to me a long time ago for many reasons as my kids play sports for our local high school called the Devils and I wore many team shirts to work that co workers named me that and it stuck lol. I dont worship or associate with the devil. But the name will stay . Thanks for your opinion and kind way of stating it.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dan96815
Old
Thanks Meter 303

With that kernel it flies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
RED NEXUS 5 32GB
SANDSTONE BLACK ONEPLUS ONE 64GB
The Following User Says Thank You to dan96815 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan96815 View Post

With that kernel it flies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks bro for the feedback .Sweet thanks for trying it!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blkghost22
Old
(Last edited by blkghost22; 2nd February 2013 at 05:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 159

So far really stable on my end... running 240dpi with the mods for the 240 in other threads....but the rom is a killer. For me this rom and saber kernel is rock solid....

Wish i can help more.but baking roms and my work with other languages (my line of work is computer codings)is getting my head really really numb so ill just stick with you bake and i test...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to blkghost22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkghost22 View Post
So far really stable on my end... running 240dpi with the mods for the 240 in other threads....but the rom is a killer. For me this rom and saber kernel is rock solid....

Wish i can help more.but baking roms and my work with other languages (my line of work is computer codings)is getting my head really really numb so ill just stick with you bake and i test...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
You do help me bro! Your testing is critical to me! Thanks to you and everyones feedback . I just want to keep all my postings positive and all work together for the community. And they all seem to go that way.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]