Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,386 Members 51,541 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JDVIL SRIS INTRNΔTIΩNΔL {roms} TAM ZΩDIΔC

Tip us?

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [rom] JDEVIL MA6 [7105] 2.1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkghost22 View Post
So far really stable on my end... running 240dpi with the mods for the 240 in other threads....but the rom is a killer. For me this rom and saber kernel is rock solid....

Wish i can help more.but baking roms and my work with other languages (my line of work is computer codings)is getting my head really really numb so ill just stick with you bake and i test...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Thats a perfect combo bake and test hahah:thumbup:

JDEVIL ZODIAC POWERED ROMS
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON

mmessina
Old
Thanks Meter 88

Great ROM JD, fast stable and no fc's to date. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mmessina For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmessina View Post
Great ROM JD, fast stable and no fc's to date. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Thanks trying it and your feed back !

CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233

DONATE TO ME

Jdevil zodiac powered roms
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359830005671.jpg
Views:	883
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	1698140  

HyoImowano
Old
(Last edited by HyoImowano; 2nd February 2013 at 11:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Is there a Dropbox mirror of this ROM? My ISP hates Mediafire for some dumb reason.

Edit: Nevermind, somehow missed dan96815's mirror! That one worked for me, thank you!

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyoImowano View Post
Is there a Dropbox mirror of this ROM? My ISP hates Mediafire for some dumb reason.

Edit: Nevermind, somehow missed dan96815's mirror! That one worked for me, thank you!
It was and its a pro account but they shut me down for 3 days . Im sorry man media fire is all I have up someone put a mirror up on the second page I think I havnt tried it yet . Ill put the dropbox back up when they let it go

JohnCorleone
Old
(Last edited by JohnCorleone; 2nd February 2013 at 11:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5766

DONATE TO ME

Damn sorry Jeremy I have been crazy busy but if you need another mirror, just let me know. My GTalk is JerseyJohn23@gmail.com. I get so many PMs I often miss some. If you use GTalk, shoot me a friend request. That's how I stay current with most devs and themers. Edit.. started download so I can give you a DevHost mirror again

Sent from my LG-E970 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dan96815
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyoImowano View Post

Welcome
RED NEXUS 5 32GB
SANDSTONE BLACK ONEPLUS ONE 64GB
The Following User Says Thank You to dan96815 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyandroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone View Post
Damn sorry Jeremy I have been crazy busy but if you need another mirror, just let me know. My GTalk is JerseyJohn23@gmail.com. I get so many PMs I often miss some. If you use GTalk, shoot me a friend request. That's how I stay current with most devs and themers. Edit.. started download so I can give you a DevHost mirror again

Im gonna add u on my gtalk bro I bought a media fire pro for now until I get recognized like you hahah I know you beem busy with that theme it been blowing up over there bro I know you been loaded down:thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5766

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyandroid View Post
Im gonna add u on my gtalk bro I bought a media fire pro for now until I get recognized like you hahah I know you beem busy with that theme it been blowing up over there bro I know you been loaded down:thumbup:

Actually been busy fighting a cold. Its 20% uploaded. My wifi speeds are terrible tonight. Must be a lot of people laying low getting ready for the Super Bowl