Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Pictures clear, audio crisp , camera great

Tip us?

DESERT.TECH
Old
(Last edited by DESERT.TECH; 12th March 2013 at 09:38 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Default Pictures clear, audio crisp , camera great

I must say that hoxl life has been great , nothing more to ask from such a great device. As things progress; change is inevitably coming with days to come. Just a simple message to our great community ..thanks for everything and hard work. Post your experiences and memories of this great adventure..... My bigest joy was day s off became possible....

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to DESERT.TECH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Desertman123
Old
(Last edited by Desertman123; 12th March 2013 at 11:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 74
Default Re: Pictures clear, audio crisp , camera great

What ROM are you on?

My best experience with it has to be the fact I went from a broken iPhone 3GS to this, then I rooted it and flashed CM10 and I experienced a phone like I wanted too. Not held down by the shackles of Apple anymore.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
Galaxy S3 (AT&T i747)
ROM: Cyanogenmod 10.2.1
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.1

Previous device:
HTC One XL

DESERT.TECH
Old
(Last edited by DESERT.TECH; 13th March 2013 at 02:23 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139

I have used about every Rom avail on xda and another site. By far for me viperxl 3.2.by turge and kernel elementalx by flar2 is best sense based Rom and I am torn between nonsense roms. Jellybam was cool to play around. Great thing about roms is there is no 1 best Rom for every1, with so many its a personal choice. I know quite a few who think best Rom is a new one so it can be played with . Rom flashing addiction is growing at unstoppable pace....watchout ....

RollTribe
Old
Thanks Meter 730

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERT.TECH View Post
I have used about every Rom avail on xda and another site. By far for me viperxl 3.2.by turge and kernel elementalx by flar2 is best sense based Rom and I am torn between nonsense roms. Jellybam was cool to play around. Great thing about roms is there is no 1 best Rom for every1, with so many its a personal choice. I know quite a few who think best Rom is a new one so it can be played with . Rom flashing addiction is growing at unstoppable pace....watchout ....

+1 I love the choices in Sense ROMs. Tweaks? Viper. AOSPish? RebelROM. Simple, smooth? CleanRom. Audio? HatkaXL. The list goes on and on. Love this phone's dev community!
Current as of 8/23/14 @ 12:19 AM EST
Phone: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Mahdi
Kernel: ElementalX
Android version: KitKat 4.4.4

Old Phones
Some Motorola flip phone - retired
LG Shine - battery died
Samsung Solstice - retired
HTC Evita - died
HTC Evita (replacement) - retired

ROM: ViperXL
ROM Version: 4.2.0
Kernel: ElementalX 8.3.2
Android version: Jellybean 4.2.2
Radio: 3.18
S-Off
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RollTribe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DESERT.TECH
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139

1600 hrs

panda_mode
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I was going to get the sgs3 coming from the original sgs, but the One X was $50 so I took the offer. If I was forced to go back to a S-AMOLED screen, I'll definitely cry. And I'll cry even more if GPS won't lock. This is an excellent phone :thumbup:

Sony Ericsson W350 Walkman Phone | Samsung Captivate | Current: AT&T HTC One X, S-OFF, H-boot 2.15; currently trying out Sense 5 (CleanROM 7 P1)

jhonsok
Old
Thanks Meter 60

I've been really happy with mine as well. To be honest this is the longest I have ever owned a modern smartphone. My previous phones would last 6-8 months before I got bored.

As much as I want the One... I honestly wouldn't mind skipping a generation and hanging onto this until it dies.

With s off and development getting even better the one xl is pretty fun.

With my setup the battery life is very much improved! JB Sense roms rock.

I am thinking of changing the housing to the one x+ housing since mine is getting beat up. It's going to feel like a brand new phone

Sent from beautiful Evita- Viperxl 3.2.6 | ElementalX 5.4

The_Zodiac
Old
Thanks Meter 256

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERT.TECH View Post
1600 hrs

Lol not quite sure what your inferring here

Sent from my One X using xda premium

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

I've been extremely happy with build quality. My last phone was a Samsung captivate & infuse and it didn't hold up very well at all. I miss the no locked bootloader nonsense that Samsung has.

Build quality has been great, screen and camera are awesome.
I've dropped the phone at least 20-30 times with a tpu case and have had no damage.

Sent from my One X using xda premium
HTC One M8
Current Rom:
Stock at the moment

Nexus 7 (2013)
Current Rom:
CleanROM

panda_mode
Old
Thanks Meter 29
"I miss the no locked bootloader nonsense that Samsung has."

Yeah me too. I remember flashing the gingerbread I9000 bootloaders just so I can go to download mode and recovery easier on the captivate lol

Sony Ericsson W350 Walkman Phone | Samsung Captivate | Current: AT&T HTC One X, S-OFF, H-boot 2.15; currently trying out Sense 5 (CleanROM 7 P1)

Herc08
Old
Thanks Meter 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda_mode View Post
"I miss the no locked bootloader nonsense that Samsung has."

Yeah me too. I remember flashing the gingerbread I9000 bootloaders just so I can go to download mode and recovery easier on the captivate lol

funny you mention that, my wife has the captivate...and flashing is much fun on that..i mean i like my HOX and all..but hboot can be a pain...but odin is just so simple, yet so advanced
PHONE: AT&T Samung Galaxy Note 3
ROM:Dynamic Kat 4.2 by bri315317
ANDROID VER: 4.4.2
RECOVERY:Safestrap Recovery 3.72 by Hashcode

Retired devce:
AT&T HTC One X (Evita)

If you need help, click the links ^^^

If someone help you, please just say thanks by turning your eyes to the left.. It takes literally 0.744839483 seconds to click it. It just makes a different, and gives someone a huge smile for helping.