mackentosh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3221

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [PORT] Morphology v1.4 Need Testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedventimocha View Post
Bump for awesomeness. check this out, he just released this for the Verizon Note II a few days ago, theres so many choices to choose from that you'll have a hard time.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
Thanks for the support bro
Kill it --->
The Following User Says Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kminatta
Old
Thanks Meter 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackentosh View Post
Beware of the back button it will freeze on you sometimes, its known issue and being worked on
I didn't use the back button. I noticed in one of the threads you posted that this was for LJ7 ROMs. Could I be having issues because I'm on LK7 ROM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

daddymatt
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME

Im on it. Gonna try on Jedi 9.

Sent a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... nah, nah, nah nah nah naaah nah, nah nah nah naaah nah, nah nah nah naahhhh.

icedventimocha
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 2722

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Thanks for the support bro
No problem man this is a pretty sweet mod. I played with it after I just tried the pre determined themes and you can do so much more if you choose your own. I wish I could handle the whole aroma thing, I've only been theming for like 6 months lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

9wire
Old
Thanks Meter 303

No worky, maybe because I'm on 4.1.2. Multiple times it would lock up without me touching the back button, then I finally got all the way through and it installed the mods, then instead of rebooting it started aroma over at the beginning. I'd like to use it, lots of potential here.

mackentosh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3221

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire View Post
No worky, maybe because I'm on 4.1.2. Multiple times it would lock up without me touching the back button, then I finally got all the way through and it installed the mods, then instead of rebooting it started aroma over at the beginning. I'd like to use it, lots of potential here.
OK I guess I got work to do thanks
Kill it --->
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mackentosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

opuscroakus
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
OK guy I gave you two links to see what it is but I guess I need to explain, I'm trying to bring you something pretty cool. Its basically a themer with tons of options to customize your ROM Battery, Toggles, msg, status bar all can be customized but I need to see if it works then I'll finish the thread
I was more interested in what the MacksUpdater did. I read the info on the themer but I could not find any info on exactly what MacksUpdater does. I'm really not in the habit of flashing something on my phone without a general understanding of what it is going to do.

9wire
Old
Thanks Meter 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I was more interested in what the MacksUpdater did. I read the info on the themer but I could not find any info on exactly what MacksUpdater does. I'm really not in the habit of flashing something on my phone without a general understanding of what it is going to do.

** BEFORE YOU GET STARTED YOU MUST HAVE A MODDED SYSTEMUI INSTALLED **

I'm assuming it mods the system ui so the aroma mods work.
I don't know what you intended, but you come across as somewhat pretentious. Maybe testing alphas isn't for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to 9wire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgs2_1.6
Old
Thanks Meter 25

Does not work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

opuscroakus
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire View Post
** BEFORE YOU GET STARTED YOU MUST HAVE A MODDED SYSTEMUI INSTALLED **

I'm assuming it mods the system ui so the aroma mods work.
I don't know what you intended, but you come across as somewhat pretentious. Maybe testing alphas isn't for you.
Not pretentious, just cautious and requesting information. If I don't know what it is supposed to do/modify how am I supposed to provide helpful feedback if something isn't working properly? I don't see why this is such a big deal. Out of respect for the developer I'll stop here.