OP slick_rick

2nd February 2013, 08:58 PM   |  #21  
Flag Medford, MA
Thanks Meter: 384

1,250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_rick

Use a 3rd party program to format it to fat32. Built in Windows formatter sucks lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Good looks ma dude..Looking forward to installing the rom
2nd February 2013, 10:08 PM   |  #22  
Jersey
Thanks Meter: 33

309 posts
More
I would love to flash this can someone kindly point me in the right direction of how to format my sdcard. Thanks in advance.
2nd February 2013, 10:10 PM   |  #23  
Flag Wyandotte, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 362

1,212 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SPH-L900 Vanilla RootBox [2/1/13][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
When I take a picture with flash, gallery force closes for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
2nd February 2013, 10:13 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 39

175 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne

When I take a picture with flash, gallery force closes for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Seems to be a common bug with our CM builds. I actually really like the Sammy camera and wish you could use it on AOSP based ROMs.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikonx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2013, 10:44 PM   |  #25  
Flag Norwalk CA
Thanks Meter: 57

239 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey Jones

I would love to flash this can someone kindly point me in the right direction of how to format my sdcard. Thanks in advance.

well i didn't format my card i just backed up my files just in case it had to erase so i just flashed the rom and my sd card has been working fine
so im pretty sure its already fat32 so just try it
3rd February 2013, 12:27 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 11

127 posts
More
Angry First impression!
Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne

When I take a picture with flash, gallery force closes for me. Anyone else having this problem?Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

First off, it does that to mines too. Without flash doesn't FC.

Second, pretty good rom. Lots of customizations. Good battery life so far. First charge. LED notification doesn't work for some odd reason, I choose to use light manager instead (IMO its better). Nothing is broken so far, at least my daily routine. This will be my daily driver.

GPS (picks up location quite fast but its off 10 yards to my exact location prolly cuz i'm inside my house?), NFC, 3G/4G LTE works. I'm happy to report that 3G connection is way better and getting good DL speed. 80-120KB/s (kilobytes) compare to 0-50KB/s on custom/stock touchwiz ROM, typical busy day.

There's some scroll lag on certain apps I've come to notice. most Gapps don't suffer scroll lag.

ummm... that's all I can think of right now. I'm off to playing League of Legends. ^^
Last edited by exconvictriddick; 3rd February 2013 at 12:29 AM.
3rd February 2013, 04:48 AM   |  #27  
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 85

580 posts
More
This is my first time on this rom. All I can say is aswesome. I have used PA rom CM Rom and this is the only one where 4g was consistant and NFC works. I am not sure if it is posssible, But I do know PA settings are open source. YOu might want to look at adding them to this rom as they are more user friendly for adjusting DPI and settings. Just a thought. But great work on this Rom. Will be buying a beer.
3rd February 2013, 04:59 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 11

127 posts
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SPH-L900 Vanilla RootBox [2/1/13][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]
Is there access to ##DATA#?

3rd February 2013, 05:08 AM   |  #29  
Flag Compton Ca.
Thanks Meter: 403

1,170 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoach3347

This is my first time on this rom. All I can say is aswesome. I have used PA rom CM Rom and this is the only one where 4g was consistant and NFC works. I am not sure if it is posssible, But I do know PA settings are open source. YOu might want to look at adding them to this rom as they are more user friendly for adjusting DPI and settings. Just a thought. But great work on this Rom. Will be buying a beer.

Well you could changed the DPI and tablet mode on this ROM.....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
3rd February 2013, 05:32 AM   |  #30  
Flag Medford, MA
Thanks Meter: 384

1,250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey Jones

Here you go..Worked well for me. Just back up your SD card first of course.(http://www.fat-32-formatter.com/downloads)
Last edited by 3.0VTEC23; 3rd February 2013 at 05:46 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread