5,597,354 Members 33,138 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [6/8/13][v4.0]

Tip us?

lostnuke
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/1/13][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedB18C View Post
Do you lose spen like with other AOKP ROMs? Meaning you have to use third party apps with it instead of s note

Sent From My Bean Powered Note2
Absolutely

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
Chris - Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to lostnuke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bill Idol
Old
(Last edited by Bill Idol; 2nd February 2013 at 05:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 48
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.1][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/1/13][v3.6][Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostnuke View Post
Absolutely

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
Oh yeah. To the guy asking about the spen functions

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Bill Idol
Device: Moto X Developer Edition
Root: Yes
Bootloader: Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: Stock/ Hacked Up and Modded
Past Devices: htc G1/ htc Nexus One/ Moto Droid/ Moto Droid X/ htc Thunderbolt/ Samsung Galaxy Nexus/ Samsung Galaxy Note 2

ks3rv3rg
Old
Thanks Meter 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedB18C View Post
Do you lose spen like with other AOKP ROMs? Meaning you have to use third party apps with it instead of s note

Sent From My Bean Powered Note2
Yes. If its not touchwiz theres no spen without third party apps.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bill Idol
Old
Thanks Meter 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbfan13 View Post
Out of curiousity, why isn't this listed in the "Original Development" section? Looks great though!
Idk, good question

Bill Idol
Past Devices: htc G1/ htc Nexus One/ Moto Droid/ Moto Droid X/ htc Thunderbolt/ Samsung Galaxy Nexus/ Samsung Galaxy Note 2

gzsmooth
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Getting everything all set up. This is my first non-TW ROM and I gotta say Im very impressed! Great work!

ks3rv3rg
Old
Thanks Meter 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbfan13 View Post
Out of curiousity, why isn't this listed in the "Original Development" section? Looks great though!

Because although its awesome that rick built this for us, its not his original creation. So so stoked to try this rom. Just saw it listed for another carrier and was really hoping it would make it here. Thanks a lot rick.

FrankyFiggz27
Old
(Last edited by FrankyFiggz27; 2nd February 2013 at 06:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 211

Any way to get regular status bar toggles like in the other aosp roms?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to FrankyFiggz27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bill Idol
Old
Thanks Meter 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg View Post
Because although its awesome that rick built this for us, its not his original creation. So so stoked to try this rom. Just saw it listed for another carrier and was really hoping it would make it here. Thanks a lot rick.

Oh yeah, thanks Slick

Bill Idol

Pickleweasel
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Does this rom have super high battery drain from android OS like all of the other aosp/aokp roms? Love aokp but I had about 6% battery drain overnight while the phone was asleep from android Os. Would absolutely love to flash this but I'm getting better battery on tw I don't know if everyone is getting battery drain the same way or not, if anyone has any suggestions or knows why, I would greatly appreciate info

slick_rick
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6172

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleweasel View Post
Does this rom have super high battery drain from android OS like all of the other aosp/aokp roms? Love aokp but I had about 6% battery drain overnight while the phone was asleep from android Os. Would absolutely love to flash this but I'm getting better battery on tw I don't know if everyone is getting battery drain the same way or not, if anyone has any suggestions or knows why, I would greatly appreciate info
Just curious and not calling you out at all, just saying in general but why are so much people obsessed with their battery and every single wakelock, drain, etc? Even if I am experiencing all of that, don't know/care really, my battery still lasts me plenty throughout the day listening to music, etc and still have 25%+ left over. And I leave my phone on the charger overnight so IDK/IDC if I'm getting battery drain. Does anyone else's battery not last throughout the day? Again not calling you out, just in general I've seen this in all of our AOSP threads.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
I don't answer rom support questions through PM! You will be ignored! Post your question in the relevant thread instead.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slick_rick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe