Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●Tweaked Rom

OP einrae214

5th February 2013, 08:36 PM   |  #21  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,275
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Quote:
Originally Posted by einrae214

You must have flash the wrong one it works just fine. I just flahed it on my phone to test since im running jedi x 9 right now as my d.d. try redownloading the right one and see if that helps and report back.



Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Also all those things your describing to are coming from the framework. Envelope and settings force closes and I have messed up before alot of times.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
5th February 2013, 08:44 PM   |  #22  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,275
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaestro

Ok
So I flashed the rom (Jedix V9)
Wiped the cache before doing so and installed via CWM
Issues: No status bar, apps immediately unfortnately stopping (settings, rom toolbox, mobile hotspot) after launch
Just got a phone call and nothing appeared on my screen alerting me to answer
My lock screen shows a message envelope to the left of the ":" where the where the time of day is displayed
At the bottom of the lock screen it does say Jedi X
Now Im wondering if there was something I did wrong or did not do what I was supposed to do
Help anyone?

Yeah well I dont know what you did. I even redownloaded and tested just to make sure but yeah its all working good when I flashed it anybody else wanna chime in and report back.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
6th February 2013, 01:06 AM   |  #23  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,275
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaestro

Ok
So I flashed the rom (Jedix V9)
Wiped the cache before doing so and installed via CWM
Issues: No status bar, apps immediately unfortnately stopping (settings, rom toolbox, mobile hotspot) after launch
Just got a phone call and nothing appeared on my screen alerting me to answer
My lock screen shows a message envelope to the left of the ":" where the where the time of day is displayed
At the bottom of the lock screen it does say Jedi X
Now Im wondering if there was something I did wrong or did not do what I was supposed to do
Help anyone?


So how it going
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
6th February 2013, 03:11 AM   |  #24  
kushXmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton (cali)
Thanks Meter: 2,160
 
2,840 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Worked fine for me. Haven't had any problems with it. Maybe he downloaded the version for master and not x9? Cant think of anything other than that.

I would recommend a full wipe through recovery and try reflashing rom and theme.

Swiftly sent from my Galaxy Note 2 via XDA premium
6th February 2013, 01:49 PM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
you know that awkward moment when you think you know 50% there is to know about flashing ROMs
then it turns out you know less than that???

here is where i am now...
after fuddling around in CWM (wipes, restores, flashes) my SGSNote2 is now in (what appears to be) factory restore mode
(example: i get the samsung welcome (right out of the box) screen)
but when i attempt to move further by pressing 'next' it crashes because it is trying to access wifi or mobile networks and crashes
and now, i have somehow activated the 'talkback' feature and the crazy lady inside my device is repeating everything i touch and its a point of being rather annoyting
finally, with regard to possibly flashing the incorrect Jedix V9 ROM, i grabbed it from the link at the beginning of this thread, and it was NOT the Jedi Master ROM

Any suggestions where I go from here?
Full wipe and restore to factory?
Re-Odin and flash again with my original root?

Thanks XDA fellas for walking me through this dark forest
6th February 2013, 03:20 PM   |  #26  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,275
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaestro

you know that awkward moment when you think you know 50% there is to know about flashing ROMs
then it turns out you know less than that???

here is where i am now...
after fuddling around in CWM (wipes, restores, flashes) my SGSNote2 is now in (what appears to be) factory restore mode
(example: i get the samsung welcome (right out of the box) screen)
but when i attempt to move further by pressing 'next' it crashes because it is trying to access wifi or mobile networks and crashes
and now, i have somehow activated the 'talkback' feature and the crazy lady inside my device is repeating everything i touch and its a point of being rather annoyting
finally, with regard to possibly flashing the incorrect Jedix V9 ROM, i grabbed it from the link at the beginning of this thread, and it was NOT the Jedi Master ROM

Any suggestions where I go from here?
Full wipe and restore to factory?
Re-Odin and flash again with my original root?

Thanks XDA fellas for walking me through this dark forest

Man I would odin back to stock and stay there. Lol sorry just couldn't resist but you yeah odin back to stock then wipe your phone in stock mode it will wipe you're whole phone so thats good what ever is messing stuff up will be gone. Then via odin flash clockworkmod recovery and gain root and again via odin flash superuser. No after that flash jedi rom of your choice. Make sure to wipe everything like caches and factory reset. After flashing the jedi rom go through the setup and finish that then. Reboot into recovery and flash the theme of your choice and it shoukd work then. I hope I mean it always works for me.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
6th February 2013, 08:33 PM   |  #27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaestro

you know that awkward moment when you think you know 50% there is to know about flashing ROMs
then it turns out you know less than that???

here is where i am now...
after fuddling around in CWM (wipes, restores, flashes) my SGSNote2 is now in (what appears to be) factory restore mode
(example: i get the samsung welcome (right out of the box) screen)
but when i attempt to move further by pressing 'next' it crashes because it is trying to access wifi or mobile networks and crashes
and now, i have somehow activated the 'talkback' feature and the crazy lady inside my device is repeating everything i touch and its a point of being rather annoyting
finally, with regard to possibly flashing the incorrect Jedix V9 ROM, i grabbed it from the link at the beginning of this thread, and it was NOT the Jedi Master ROM

Any suggestions where I go from here?
Full wipe and restore to factory?
Re-Odin and flash again with my original root?

Thanks XDA fellas for walking me through this dark forest

Works fine for me and I'm a Noob. Download b and flash is that easy.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
6th February 2013, 10:52 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Flag OC, CA
Thanks Meter: 66
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Jedi XX?
Hi,

I was using this theme with jedi master 9, if I download the jedi x9 is it compatible with jedi xx?

Thanks,

CL
6th February 2013, 11:25 PM   |  #29  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,275
 
1,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [theme][port]●●●red illusion●●●jedi series roms●●●
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLopez92868

Hi,

I was using this theme with jedi master 9, if I download the jedi x9 is it compatible with jedi xx?

Thanks,

CL

Yes

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
6th February 2013, 11:39 PM   |  #30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
well, im tired of trying to flash and fix my SGSNote2
nothing is working
seems that the jedi x rom is overriding everything and not allowing me to do anything lese
same problem, phone restart, samsung out of the box welcome screen, and STOP due to wi fi not responding

im at a point where i just want flash the stock rom and re-root with the original cwm mod I initially had

does anyone have a link they can help me with that will allow me to hard wipe/factory reset so that the device is free and clear of any roms so that i can lay the stock rom on my device

HELP!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes