OP beta3

20th February 2013, 11:11 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesavoj

Your right in every way.
That phone is just legend, and legends does not have successors

I join the crew. The HD2 has no successor. Sadly enough 2 wks ago mine fell and the result was a black screen. I'm still waiting to get it back from the repairshop. It the meantime my wife saw how sad i was and bought me..... a One X. No need to tell that the first thing i did was to see what is written about it on XDA. how to root it etc etc. But i'm still waiting on my beloved HD2
21st February 2013, 11:41 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr5678

There is no worthy successor and there likely will never be a successor to the HD2. There will probably never be another phone that can run WM6, Android, WP7 and all the other OSs that are out there for the HD2. Just look at HTC now and their locked bootloader crap. Hell, as far as I know, the One X still doesn't have S-OFF.

Hey guys i join the crew. There s no successor for the HD2. 2 weeks ago i dropped mine and since then i've a black screen it wouldnt turn on. My wife saw how sad i was and bought me......a One X. no need to say that the first thing i did was searching the xda how to root the phone, unlock it etc etc. But I know as soon i get my belove Hd2 back from the repair shop it will have all my attention again.
22nd February 2013, 03:16 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 16

77 posts
More
The question is: Which phones are the devs buying? Especially people like Cotulla...

Right now you probably should go for the S3 or the Nexus series. Or I would definitely get a WP8 device if someone can port Android to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 433Mhz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread