Hi Guys, I have ported Hyperion 8 ROM for our phone with CarlDeanCatabays permission. I added Cyanus kernel from kissingmylove.
I do hope that you like it and you'll love it! Give a try and a thanks! READ EVERYTHING FIRST!
JellyBean experience at its best
Everything you love about Hyperion and JellyBean —
the gorgeous UI , fast and fluid performance, battery life — is everything you’ll love about the new Hyperion, too.
And you can have the best of both it in one ROM.
A rom worthy of all Galaxy Mini +
Fast performance, superb stability, mouth watering UI, useful features —
It's something for everyone. And Everything!
Known for its fast, fluid performance, Hyperion doesn’t disappoint.
It features 17 powerful and power-efficient CPU governors and 5 I/O Scheduler,
which makes everything you do feel smooth and natural.
Hyperion wouldn’t be Hyperion without incredible battery life.
Even with so much performance packed into such a small space, it still
lasts up to 2 days on a single charge*. So you can read, watch, play, write, and create whatever you want, as long as you want.
*battery life based on moderate usage with all radios turned on at default policy settings.
Total ear-gasm: ALSA (AlsaProject) + Beats Audio Engine v2
We combined and tuned up two sound engines for superb sound quality when listening to music.
This time, sound enhancements are activated at startup without the use of DSP Manager.
What does that mean? No more force close when you connect/disconnect mass storage mode on PC.
Mouth watering pixel goodness
Like JellyBean looks but sluggish like old granny? Worry no more!
Hyperion 8 combines JellyBean UI and transparency into a piece of art.
We don't simply take frameworks, systemUI and put it in a blender. We make sure we put "what belongs together".
Project butter Hyperion style
We combined all the best tweaks out there for a superb super smooth UI.
Others would say "No! That's not real!
Project butter is JB only", yes that is correct if you can't read between the lines.
More juice more fun!
We hate running out of juice as much as you do, so we made sure you can get the most of your battery.
We put 17 CPU governors and 5 IO schedulers to tame that nasty CPU! And with deep sleep?
Your phone will get more sleep than you do! -well at least for me this is a true statement.
Basic - all custom roms must have
- Recompressed APKS
- Optimized APK Images
- BusyBox and BusyBox run-parts support
- Apps2SD enabled
Common - though not working in other roms
- 15 Toggle Notification Drawer
- 6 Lockscreens from Gingerbread AOSP/CM with custom app starter and gesture unlock
- Status bar Tweaks + TEAM battery bar
- 4-way Reboot Options
- Expanded Power Menu (because themers and mods crash systemUI most of the time, we need other ways of rebooting)
Unique - not all custom roms have
- No SMS Bug
- No false Android version
- No useless features
- Least branding (Like creed parts or cod parts or whatever. We don't like that. It's your phone, not ours)
- EXT4 File System Support
- Swap Support
- BaCeM Tweak
- UnderVolt Support
- Firewall Support (DroidWall Open-Source Project)
- Ad-blocking host file
Plus - only Hyperion
- Supercharged Hyperion Core v2 with Adrenaline Engine v4.4
- Transparent JellyBean user interface
- Ear-gasmic sound quality
- Integrated Autostart manager, Firewall and Network Unlocker
- Modular system structure
- System Replacer
- Force GPU Rendering - Force use of GPU for 2D rendering
- Disable HW overlays - Always use GPU for screen compositing
- Allow purging of assets - Purging of bitmap memory assets allows freeing of more
RAM when needed (you can now get as low as 85- 90mb used RAM)
- 32bit transparency - Better graphics performance and full transparency support
These features may work or do nothing. Most of them are pre-activated and some are integrated since Hyperion 7 GM
- Rooted phone
- Optimal ( For more chances better be on stock rom and kernel )
- Little desire and knowledge
1. Download the Rom zip file .
2. Put the on your sd card.
3. Switch off your phone and reboot into stock/cwm recovery.
4. Wipe data and cache and dalvik cache.
5. Mount everything (sdcard, data ...)
6. Flash the rom zip file.
7. Reboot the system and you are good to go.
8. Download and flash the attachment to fix accelerometer.
9. If is there another fix or something like that just flash it.
- kissingmylove-for kernel
- OZAWA LAB - mariozawa
- Carl's Android Kitchen - CarlDeanCatabay
- All you for support!