FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[APP][2.1+] Floating Notes

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 177
 
By wutk3ksHD, Senior Member on 4th February 2013, 02:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2013, 10:16 AM |#11  
RknDroidFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pokhara
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutk3ksHD

UPDATED

Windows can be dragged to the left of the screen now to minimize them quickly

Doesn't seem to be working for me!
 
 
15th February 2013, 07:20 PM |#12  
wutk3ksHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf/Kempten
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RknDroidFreak

Doesn't seem to be working for me!

HowTo minimize:
1. check that you have the latest version
2. move a window to the leftmost position of your screen.
3. lift your finger.
--> the window should be minimized now.
15th February 2013, 09:07 PM |#13  
RknDroidFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pokhara
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutk3ksHD

HowTo minimize:
1. check that you have the latest version
2. move a window to the leftmost position of your screen.
3. lift your finger.
--> the window should be minimized now.

I tried exactly the same. no luck.

Btw, similar implementation in floating stickes is working, so nothing wrong with me or the device

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Also, it'd be great if I could drag from writable area too, it gets real problematic when the NOTE is all the way upto status bar
The Following User Says Thank You to RknDroidFreak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 09:15 PM |#14  
wutk3ksHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf/Kempten
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RknDroidFreak

I tried exactly the same. no luck.

Btw, similar implementation in floating stickes is working, so nothing wrong with me or the device

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Also, it'd be great if I could drag from writable area too, it gets real problematic when the NOTE is all the way upto status bar

I m sorry for this issue. However, i dont know why it doesnt work. It works for me on Huawei ascend p1, xperia ray, asus tf101 and xperia Arc s.
Which device are you running?
15th February 2013, 09:31 PM |#15  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 434
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [APP][2.1+] Floating Notes
Hallo Carsten

Very cool app. Just tested it and brought premium right away of play.

Was so excited that I forgot that I found it on xda that I've written you a mail.

I had the suggestion to make it possible to have options on what side in minimizes, cause on bigger screens I'd prefer the right side for example. Using S3 with 4.2 revolt ROM


Edit: thanks for the quick response on mail. So excellent support proven.
Last edited by GerManiac; 15th February 2013 at 09:34 PM.
16th February 2013, 05:54 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Great app!

I have a small feature suggestion, it would be useful to have an option to enable an auto-save that automatically saves with a time/date based name when the note window is closed. Maybe a button to close with auto save and one for close and discard.
16th February 2013, 07:35 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Awesome app! Last update broke it for me. When I start the app now the notes are all docked on the left as I left them, but instead of the little pen icon I get different colored squares lined up and down the left side of the screen. Can you post the prior versions which worked fine for me? I'm running jelly bomb rom on my note 2. Thanks!
17th February 2013, 08:17 AM |#18  
RknDroidFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pokhara
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutk3ksHD

I m sorry for this issue. However, i dont know why it doesnt work. It works for me on Huawei ascend p1, xperia ray, asus tf101 and xperia Arc s.
Which device are you running?

Galaxy Nexus. More info in my signature.
17th February 2013, 08:44 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
i love floating applications... good job...let there be more floating apps for our android device....
17th February 2013, 11:41 AM |#20  
wutk3ksHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf/Kempten
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBadBoy

Awesome app! Last update broke it for me. When I start the app now the notes are all docked on the left as I left them, but instead of the little pen icon I get different colored squares lined up and down the left side of the screen. Can you post the prior versions which worked fine for me? I'm running jelly bomb rom on my note 2. Thanks!

Can you please post a screenshot?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes