Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

Tip us?

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by munabhai_mbbs_1989 View Post
Hey guys,
So i uninstalled my Messaging app using TB, and installed TocuhWiz White Blue version using aroma, everything is working fine, But I Don't see the widget to add on the home screen. Checked under settings, widgets, don't see anything about Messaging Widget.
Am i missing something?
The TouchWiz version might not have a widget. I was more concerned with getting it themed and working and may not have added it. Sorry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1075

DONATE TO ME
4.2.2 Beta testers PM me. Experienced testers only, please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1075

DONATE TO ME
op updated 4.2.2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mac1679
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by amiblindyet View Post
op updated 4.2.2
Everything working great. I'm on Vanilla Root Box 4.2.2 and I was able to send out a group MMS (picture) and got replies with no issues. Quick Reply pop-up work great as well. As an added bonus, this MMS.apk LOOKS awesome. It has a very clean and smooth appearance. Nice work. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac1679 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amiblindyet
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac1679 View Post
Everything working great. I'm on Vanilla Root Box 4.2.2 and I was able to send out a group MMS (picture) and got replies with no issues. Quick Reply pop-up work great as well. As an added bonus, this MMS.apk LOOKS awesome. It has a very clean and smooth appearance. Nice work. Thanks!
Glad you like it. So far no issues but be sure to keep me posted.

hasbrobot
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Default Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz 2/28/

Absolute hands down best messaging app I've used in a long time!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hasbrobot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amiblindyet
Old
(Last edited by amiblindyet; 1st March 2013 at 04:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1075

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasbrobot View Post
Absolute hands down best messaging app I've used in a long time!
Thank you for your support and for your help testing!

BETA REQUEST

I do not, and will not, run TouchWiz so I need some beta testers for our TouchWiz version. Knowledgeable, experienced testers only. The next time one of you PMs me and tells me that you couldn't figure out how to flash it so you tried to manually push and now your phone won't make calls I will find you and I will slap you. PM me for the link and instructions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

johnnyutah22
Old
Thanks Meter 101
I'm on Darthstalker Rom. I renamed secmms.apk to .bak. First tried to flash individual TW.BW.zip and got the error6 message. I then downloaded the aroma installer and successfully installed the TW.BW version. It loaded up fine but if I tried to open a thread that had an mms in it the app would just hang and do nothing. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, any ideas?

hasbrobot
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Default Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz 2/28/

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah22 View Post
I'm on Darthstalker Rom. I renamed secmms.apk to .bak. First tried to flash individual TW.BW.zip and got the error6 message. I then downloaded the aroma installer and successfully installed the TW.BW version. It loaded up fine but if I tried to open a thread that had an mms in it the app would just hang and do nothing. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, any ideas?
I renamed it as well like you did but I simply installed the new apk manually under system/app then rebooted and your good to go

The Following User Says Thank You to hasbrobot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

johnnyutah22
Old
Thanks Meter 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasbrobot View Post
I renamed it as well like you did but I simply installed the new apk manually under system/app then rebooted and your good to go

I followed your lead and it worked. It was weird because when I clicked to install and went through it, at the end it said NOT INSTALLED but it really was. Anyway thanks for the help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe