Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 50,111 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][TW/AOSP]~Xone Kernel~[04/28/2013]

Tip us?

camineroga
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Re: [KERNEL][Touchwiz]~Xone Kernel~[02/17/2013]

Play well wit v4

send from NOTE 2 FROSTY MAGIC

tgamble160
Old
Thanks Meter 276

Quote:
Originally Posted by camineroga View Post
Play well wit v4

send from NOTE 2 FROSTY MAGIC
Very well. This is only at 1600

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361152607789.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1739048  

INGHUGO
Old
Thanks Meter 2
sometimes the led stars to blink color blue,and the device blocks some times

p()()pypants
Old
(Last edited by p()()pypants; 24th February 2013 at 08:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 24
I'm currently on an older xone kernel(3.0.61) clocked to 1600+ and even the one previous to that clocked around 1900... both run my phone super hot, even when it's turned off and not charging I've touched it and been surprised at how warm it is.

Will this one fix that issue n be likely to maintain good battery life despite the high clocking?

tgamble160
Old
Thanks Meter 276

Quote:
Originally Posted by p()()pypants View Post
I'm currently on an older xone kernel(3.0.61) clocked to 1600+ and even the one previous to that clocked around 1900... both run my phone super hot, even when it's turned off and not charging I've touched it and been surprised at how warm it is.

Will this one fix that issue n be likely to maintain good battery life despite the high clocking?
My phone doesn't get hot. So... I dont know try it.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 2 ghz

p()()pypants
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:

Oh... I'm retarded and didn't realize this was note II development, as I clicked a link in dj's signature n he was just over on gsIII developing. .. gotta find me a cool running gsIII kernel... sorry

Craniotomy
Old
Thanks Meter 174

Quote:

I'm in the latest version since release and never experienced heat issues, my current temp is 28.4C. It went up to 35C but i was playing and doing a lot of stuff on it, but it quickly went down when i ended or cleared the recent apps