Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 39,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+] HabitBull 0.3

Tip us?

asphx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Smile [APP][2.2+] HabitBull 0.3

Hi everyone!

A friend of mine and I just published a new app called HabitBull and we are really keen to get some feedback. It is free and while it may not be too unique as an idea, we want to make it the best in its area: habit tracking.

Currently it allows you to create habits and goals. Then you get a calendar on which you enter daily results and comments. The app calculates a streak, which is really something to tell you how consistent you are. The overall goal is to keep your streak going for as long as possible.

We have lots of ideas, but we'd like to hear more from anyone! We are really busy developing new stuff for it and there will be updates coming every few weeks adding lots of features, simplifying the app, making it more secure, explaining the features better, etc.

So yeah, please have a look.

I can't post links, but there is an attached QR code and if you search for "HabitBull" on the Google Play Store it will be the only result..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HabitBull_Screenshot01.png
Views:	241
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	2626560   Click image for larger version

Name:	HabitBull_Screenshot02.png
Views:	218
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	2626561   Click image for larger version

Name:	HabitBull_Screenshot03.png
Views:	191
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	2626562   Click image for larger version

Name:	HabitBull_QRCode.png
Views:	177
Size:	387 Bytes
ID:	2626563  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asphx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asphx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up New app version

We just released a new version of HabitBull, adding notifications to remind users to log their progress in the app, which will be useful (we hope) when building new habits. Also, we greatly simplified the creation of new habits and we also fixed a thing or two.

Feedback is very important - please give us some if you have a few minutes to spare!

Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to asphx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minimog123
Old
Thanks Meter 2
thanks, good app

asphx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimog123 View Post
thanks, good app
Thanks

Is there anything which we can improve on in your opinion?

femariaotoni
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Brasil

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphx View Post
Hi everyone!

A friend of mine and I just published a new app called HabitBull and we are really keen to get some feedback. It is free and while it may not be too unique as an idea, we want to make it the best in its area: habit tracking.

Currently it allows you to create habits and goals. Then you get a calendar on which you enter daily results and comments. The app calculates a streak, which is really something to tell you how consistent you are. The overall goal is to keep your streak going for as long as possible.

We have lots of ideas, but we'd like to hear more from anyone! We are really busy developing new stuff for it and there will be updates coming every few weeks adding lots of features, simplifying the app, making it more secure, explaining the features better, etc.

So yeah, please have a look.

I can't post links, but there is an attached QR code and if you search for "HabitBull" on the Google Play Store it will be the only result..
Why is it not possible to install this app on Motorola Moto G Brazil?

asphx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Sorry

We just fixed it - should appear in up to a few hours. Apologies.

Carniatto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Galaxy S4

Cant install to Galaxy S4, the store says "Este aplicativo não é compatível com nenhum dos seus dispositivos." means not compatible with my device

How should I procced?