- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Equalizer, Bass boost
- Download tracks (tracks marked as downloadable by author only)
- Cache Tracks for offline listening
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
Some of the user reviews:
I'm speechless! This seems to be the original sound cloud app now.... U people beat the official app hands down!
Pure undiluted awesomeness. The EQ is easily my favorite part of the app after the latest update. Only bass boost I've ever found for android that actually works. (Please keep both the low-frequency EQ slider and bass boost slider together, only having one never quite did enough for me.) Thanks for the awesome, frequently-updated juggernaut of an app!
Great app It does all I need it to do! In my oppinion its better than pandora. No advertisements, tons of music and it has music from completely new artist as well. Just like the sound cloud I love :P
Beautiful, functional, bug-free Hands down the best way to use your Soundcloud account on an android device. Extensive functionality lets me do everything from conveniently liking tracks from the notification bar to making all kinds of playlists (you even have the equalizer - amazing!). This app is truly a lifesavior when it comes to streaming music, especially when Soundcloud's official app keeps crashing every two minutes. Thanks guys!
Auto-translated from Portuguese
very good, would recommend Thank you. The app is great, hard to find one like that, at least with me was difficult. administrators of the app are very attentive, they respond to each comment, whether to thank you or ask what the problem or to calm the person saying that an update will come soon. In short, the app is great and caregiver is attentive. I have nothing to complain about my cell is bad and still withstand the app very well.
Impressed Really like this app as an extension to Soundcloud. Seems to be regularly updated too which is always a plus. Highly recommend it.
Best soundcloud-player! This player is getting better and better. The best soundcloud app I've tried so far.
Worth it!!!!!!!! Love it the best app that I've ever seen I'm a long time it was hard at first to find out what did what (maybe add a tutorial) but doesn't matter best app EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I even got rid of the original soundcloud app Thanks!!! I will now share this discovery to everypony I know this discovery must not be passed I give it 5/5 brohoofs!!! ( im a brony if no one gets it)
Finally a soundcloud client that works The official soundcloud app is a hog, chewing through my battery in 6 hours. Now this app will let me listen to my stream for the whole day. And now with extended notification controls even. That's like a cherry on top of the cake.
Both super fast both solid. It really deserves more than a perfect 5 star
Top! With this app you can tap the full potential of Soundcloud! The web player is also awesome! Thanks to the developer, the most used app on my smartphone!
Review from My Android Music Apps:
With the My Cloud Player app you have the chance to have copious amounts of music at your fingertips. The My Cloud Player remains a popular app due its ability to connect and share music.
You are able to search for users and then follow their profiles. You are not secluded to your own tracks on My Cloud Player. You are able to listen to the other user’s tracks and even their favorites.
Music Player that allows you to explore and listen to music from My Cloud apps and playlists created on the apps. You can even the follower’s followers creating an intricate network of users and access to songs you can easily access via your phone at any time.
Imagine a connective environment in which you are able to access any song at any time. It may sound too good to be true but with My Cloud you are able to connect with people and thereby connecting with the music.
Perhaps you are offline. Well, you can listen to My Cloud Player apps as well. You can have up to 500 MB (this limit is removed in newer versions) of tracks on this single app.
The My Cloud Player actually allows you to externally store more songs. This means you will have access to your favorite songs while offline, much like an MP3 player. My Cloud Player apps allow you to also to externally store as many downloaded songs as you want.
Simply set up your offline storage devices and you are set.
You will need to approve a full network communication access to your phone from you My Cloud Player app. By setting up this full network you are allowing the My Cloud Player to set up network and customize your personal network protocols. These protocols actually go through your phone to contact the internet so the device will work more efficiently by itself.
The My Cloud Player app also pauses itself when receiving phone calls. This means the device will never interrupt a phone call. The app also will write data on the phone’s SD card. It is advisable to get an SD card for any music lover. If you wish to download music you are going to be able to do everything via My Cloud.
The My Cloud Player is an incredibly helpful app for any music lover. If you want to improve your music-listening experience then My Cloud is the correct app for you. With its incredibly simple operating ease and network connections, My Cloud Player opens the doors for a vast music experience on and offline.
My Cloud Player v2.4.
- Re-order tracks in current playlist (drag the artwork to re-order)
- Remove track from current playlist (fling to remove)
- Save Current Playlist - overwrite existing or create new one
- Context Menu on track/user opens on (short and long) press
- Play all tracks - in track context menu
- Play Next - in track context menu
- Add (one) track to current playlist - in track context menu
- Added Contact Us item in menu
- Added What\'s New screen
- Added About screen
It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?