FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[APP][2.1+] Glovebox - Side Launcher

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 695
 
By fmaster1, Senior Member on 5th February 2013, 02:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2013, 06:06 PM |#11  
ptr347's Avatar
Member
Flag Lodève
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Thumbs up
The app is genius, just missing : the ability to change apps size and start it from lockscreen. It's really smooth and fast on nexus s 4.2 no lags at all
 
 
5th February 2013, 08:04 PM |#12  
vNa5h's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Re: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
If this app does what it says....
Then it's gonna rock the play sore for sure

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2
5th February 2013, 08:13 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Its great, but mine looks nothing like the pictures/video.. Mine is "smaller" and the icons aren't as big as the images, so doesn't really look that nice on the nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to leehindle93 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 08:19 PM |#14  
-Falco's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
Re: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
This is exactly like the smashing galaxy note 2 multi window

-------------------------------------
ROM: All-star ROM v7
Kernel: Lighting
Radio: LB7 blaze
-------------------------------------
I'm trying to make an app, message if you are willing to help!
-------------------------------------
5th February 2013, 11:34 PM |#15  
-CALIBAN666-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen-Wiesdorf
Thanks Meter: 3,905
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
Cool, must test it.

GREEETZ WITH TAPATALKED BEATZ!!!
6th February 2013, 12:03 AM |#16  
BigJeff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stanwood
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Absolutely fantastic! Everyone please thank the dev! (you are the dev right?) and vote for it to be on the main paige. This is really cool!
It's much like wave launcher, but much cleaner and better.
6th February 2013, 12:08 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNTypeR

Am I just thick or how do I get the option to choose what applications I want?

EDIT: Found it, am already on Maximum. Is OP the Dev or sharing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreygtab

Absolutely fantastic! Everyone please thank the dev! (you are the dev right?) and vote for it to be on the main paige. This is really cool!
It's much like wave launcher, but much cleaner and better.

Yes i'm the dev

Thanks for the feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to fmaster1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 12:14 AM |#18  
BigJeff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stanwood
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaster1

Yes i'm the dev

Thanks for the feedback.

I see you got the idea from not only ubuntu but presumably TSF Shell as well It's really great and I'll definitely buy the full version when I see some basic features added.

Also I'd recommend added support to add shortcuts to your favorite webpages, folders of applications, add a task killer, and be able to customize the look and feel. This is reallly great though, I just gotta say 5 stars man!
Last edited by BigJeff; 6th February 2013 at 12:20 AM.
6th February 2013, 12:25 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreygtab

I see you got the idea from not only ubuntu but presumably TSF Shell as well It's really great and I'll definitely buy the full version when I see some basic features added.

Also I'd recommend added support to add shortcuts to your favorite webpages, folders of applications, add a task killer, and be able to customize the look and feel. This is reallly great though, I just gotta say 5 stars man!

Thanks for the suggestions, i have a lot of features to add which ill be working on.
6th February 2013, 01:21 AM |#20  
negrobembon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag panamá
Thanks Meter: 462
 
More
Re: [APP][1.6+] Ubuntu Phone Experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehindle93

Its great, but mine looks nothing like the pictures/video.. Mine is "smaller" and the icons aren't as big as the images, so doesn't really look that nice on the nexus 4

same on my galaxy nexus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
6th February 2013, 01:57 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
it always FC in my Razr Maxx
Hope U can fix it soon

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes