FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Droid DNA boot animation

15th February 2013, 02:01 AM |#21  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Re: Droid DNA boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicninja

Its all done...I just grabbed an np3. Renamed it put it in its place fixed permissions and boom I have sound...just need to make the boot animation smaller

And I meant there was no start up sound on the phone previously

U can also take any sound or ur favorite song and use that as well:thumbup:, I used DJ Tiesto for mine. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
 
 
15th February 2013, 02:14 AM |#22  
magicninja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
whats the proper resolution....I'm using this program called gif2boot and not sure what option to choose for resolution
15th February 2013, 02:18 AM |#23  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Re: Droid DNA boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicninja

whats the proper resolution....I'm using this program called gif2boot and not sure what option to choose for resolution

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1678540

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
15th February 2013, 02:22 AM |#24  
magicninja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow1372

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1678540

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

yeah tried that wont work
15th February 2013, 02:29 AM |#25  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Re: Droid DNA boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicninja

yeah tried that wont work

I believe (720 x 1280), not 100% sure no sorry 320x480

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
15th February 2013, 03:06 AM |#26  
magicninja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
do you think theres a way to make the boot animation shorter?
15th February 2013, 03:10 AM |#27  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Re: Droid DNA boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicninja

do you think theres a way to make the boot animation shorter?

I'm obviously no expert but I believe if u notice once you've actually extracted a bootanimation.zip and see there are 2 folders (part1/part0), one has 119 images and the other 15 images so I think that's what's needed but wait for the expert's to chime in.:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
15th February 2013, 03:14 AM |#28  
magicninja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow1372

I'm obviously no expert but I believe if u notice once you've actually extracted a bootanimation.zip and see there are 2 folders (part1/part0), one has 119 images and the other 15 images so I think that's what's needed but wait for the expert's to chime in.:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Actually, the one I am using only has one part part0 and only 13 parts....maybe it just seems long
15th February 2013, 03:17 AM |#29  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Dark Place
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Re: Droid DNA boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicninja

Actually, the one I am using only has one part part0 and only 13 parts....maybe it just seems long

Hum, odd but maybe that's ur answer lol

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
15th February 2013, 05:56 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Droid DNA boot animation
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicninja

Actually, the one I am using only has one part part0 and only 13 parts....maybe it just seems long

It may be easier if you want just copy/paste what's in your desc.txt file here... I can help you figure it out.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes