Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Morphology Tutorial

OP egren58

17th May 2013, 05:28 AM   |  #1  
egren58's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
1,973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Hey guys ive seen alot of questions
Regarding morphology and how to set it up and use it..

I dont have a camera to make a video so I will make this step by step guide.

●Step 1
- Download Morphology custom system UI zip
( http://d-h.st/dd7 )

● Step 2
-Download Morphology v1.5
( http://d-h.st/Yyd )

●Step 3
-Boot into recovery and Make a nadroid Backup just in case!

●Step 4
-Flash the custom system ui that you downloaded from link above.

●Step 5
-Reboot to make sure the new system ui was flashed correctly!

●Step 6
- Boot back into recovey and install morphology v1.5
◇Now you should be prompted with aroma installer which will gide step by step on what you can do!..

★☆If You need any help please let me know and I will try my best to help you!
Thanks and hope this helps a couple people out there who arent familiar! !☆★

***I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS WORK PLEASE THANK TEAM NOOB FOR MAKING THIS AVAILABLE FOR US!***

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Last edited by egren58; 17th May 2013 at 05:33 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to egren58 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2013, 05:55 AM   |  #2  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,104
 
5,358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: Tutorial
Quote:
Originally Posted by egren58

Hey guys ive seen alot of questions
Regarding morphology and how to set it up and use it..

I dont have a camera to make a video so I will make this step by step guide.

●Step 1
- Download Morphology custom system UI zip
( http://d-h.st/dd7 )

● Step 2
-Download Morphology v1.5
( http://d-h.st/Yyd )

●Step 3
-Boot into recovery and Make a nadroid Backup just in case!

●Step 4
-Flash the custom system ui that you downloaded from link above.

●Step 5
-Reboot to make sure the new system ui was flashed correctly!

●Step 6
- Boot back into recovey and install morphology v1.5
◇Now you should be prompted with aroma installer which will gide step by step on what you can do!..

★☆If You need any help please let me know and I will try my best to help you!
Thanks and hope this helps a couple people out there who arent familiar! !☆★

***I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS WORK PLEASE THANK TEAM NOOB FOR MAKING THIS AVAILABLE FOR US!***

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

This tutorial is really excellent and helpful but you forgetting something which would really help a lot more:

There are so many options in Morphology and during the installation the AROMA installer only
has text telling and asking you which options or features you want but there is no way to actually
SEE what these settings/options/features/themes and toggles will look like before flashing them.

So perhaps you or someone else reading this can create a lot of screen shots which actually
show how each of the options/features/themes/icons/toggles and other options in Morphology
would look like BEFORE we more or less just GUESS at what we select in the Aroma installer.

Without screen shots to show us what each of the features and options will look like it would take
even a very fast and patient person many days to set it up the way they would want it to look like.


Thanks!
Last edited by Misterjunky; 17th May 2013 at 05:58 AM.
17th May 2013, 05:59 AM   |  #3  
egren58's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
1,973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

This tutorial is really excellent and helpful but you forgetting something which would really help a lot more:

There are so many options in Morphology and during the installation the AROMA installer only
has text telling and asking you which options or features you want but there is no way to actually
SEE what these settings/options/features/themes and toggles will look like before flashing them.

So perhaps you or someone else reading this can create a lot of screen shots which actually
show how each of the options/features/themes/icons/toggles and other options in Morphology
would look like BEFORE we more or less just GUESS at what we select in the Aroma installer.

Without screen shots to show us what each of the features and options will look like it would take
even a very fast and patient person many days to set it up the way they would like it to look like.


Thanks!

Yes but the thing we cannot take screenshot of a phone when it is in recovery...
Thats the problem other wise I would gladly. .

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
17th May 2013, 06:26 AM   |  #4  
saotua's Avatar
Senior Member
Taxachusetts
Thanks Meter: 413
 
880 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egren58

Yes but the thing we cannot take screenshot of a phone when it is in recovery...
Thats the problem other wise I would gladly. .

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40260716

You might want to take a look at this
The Following User Says Thank You to saotua For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2013, 06:40 AM   |  #5  
egren58's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 291
 
1,973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by saotua

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40260716

You might want to take a look at this

I will tomorrow time to go to bed now. ..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
17th May 2013, 11:34 AM   |  #6  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,964
 
7,591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saotua

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40260716

You might want to take a look at this

Lol. Yeah that has been in the op for morphology forever...

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY
17th May 2013, 03:24 PM   |  #7  
mt3g's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3,130
 
6,932 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Definitely can take screen shots in recovery lol, there are also large tutorials in all s3 variant forums, and an enormous amount of videos on YouTube.

T-Mobile SGS III
17th May 2013, 03:36 PM   |  #8  
klege's Avatar
Member
Flag North Port, FL
Thanks Meter: 10
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
[MORPHOLOGY] Options and Images Previews for 1.5
If you want to see what Backgrounds, Icons etc. to pick from go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072943
Most of the options available are right there. Easy to follow.
Just scroll through all the graphics that are available while picking/installing on the phone.
Use it as a guide!
FYI. Had the installer freeze on me twice so far. Just remove battery, reboot and start over. No reason for panic!
Last edited by klege; 17th May 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: more info
17th May 2013, 04:27 PM   |  #9  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10,964
 
7,591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g

Definitely can take screen shots in recovery lol, there are also large tutorials in all s3 variant forums, and an enormous amount of videos on YouTube.

T-Mobile SGS III

there are no images available in recovery for any themes i've seen. i think it would be way too much work to write every image into the aroma installer code...
18th May 2013, 07:16 PM   |  #10  
ace2153's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Is there any wiping needed in these steps

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes