Using Per-App DPI
- A Full Wipe is recommended if coming from another Rom.
- Flash the Rom ZIP file.
- Flash the Extras Package if you require any of those apps. List containing apps in the Extras package can be found below.
- Reboot and enjoy !
1. Install Xposed Framework through the Xposed installer app.
2. Go to the Modules tab and tick the box next to the entry.
3. Using the Xposed Settings app configure the DPI you want for each app.
Removing the Circle Battery Mod
This rom is running on Simplistic Framework, which gives it a bunch of features. Most of these features require the use of an app which the developer of Simplistic Framework (not me) gives to all users that donate to him. Using different batteries is one of these features and as such, unless you are capable of editing the mod yourself, you are required to donate to the developer in his thread
to be sent the Simplistic Control app.
Project AOSP Extras Installer :
Missing Apps :
SPen Gesture Pad
Text to Speech
Disable CRT Effect