Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 45,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][HYBRID][XXDMG1] Project AOSP v1.5 - Hybrid AOSP/Samsung ROM

Tip us?

pro4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 13
tnx just installed it looking good what kernal u recommend ?

mimahitna
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Is it possible to make the status bar transparent or make it an option in the settings ?

modstorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 888

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][XXDMA6][5 Feb] Project AOSP v1 | AOSP Theme | AOSP Apps | Slim

Personally I use Perseus as it gives great battery life and performance, but I would recommend trying some kernels out yourself and decide which is best for you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modstorm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bervin
Old
Thanks Meter 280
is snote and it's sync included in the rom? and also since you haven't uploaded the zip for stock camera and i pull the camera apk from another rom and push it to system/app?
Thanks XDA for making my Android so much more fun

B3311
Old
Thanks Meter 565
Default Re: [ROM][XXDMA6][5 Feb] Project AOSP v1 | AOSP Theme | AOSP Apps | Slim

I assume SuitUp is incompatible with this ROM Modstorm? Different frameworks etc?

modstorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 888

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by bervin View Post
is snote and it's sync included in the rom? and also since you haven't uploaded the zip for stock camera and i pull the camera apk from another rom and push it to system/app?
SNote is included As for the camera it should work well that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3311 View Post
I assume SuitUp is incompatible with this ROM Modstorm? Different frameworks etc?
Haven't tested it yet however I plan on updating SuitUP soon and I will include 2 versions of it, one especially for ProjectAOSP which will include the inverted AOSP Apps It might work atm however you might get some problems, especially with the messaging app and the dialler.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to modstorm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Austin3161337
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Downloading this one right now , I always had a sense that an amazing rom idea would come up like this and here it is..Thanks for the nice work.
(Personally , i dont like the Stock camera from android so ill push the samsung camera to system/app like some other guys did) Thanks again!
Devices:
Current:
HTC One M8 - Rooted S-OFF
Samsung Galaxy S5 - Stock

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy Note II , Rooted - Phoenix ROM
Samsung Galaxy SII - AOKP 4.2.2 Rooted
Samsung Galaxy SIII - Stock Not Rooted
HTC Evo 3D GSM x515M - AOKP (Unofficial) 4.2.2 Rooted S-OFF
Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0 - CM-10.1-4.2.2 Rooted

AleRock94
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hi modstorm, thank you for the ROM. It's really what I've been waiting for since I bought my Note II. I just have some questions for you:

1. Can you please remove Simplistic Framework and put it as a separate add-on for the ones who want it? I don't really like it and don't want to buy the Control app to remove the default options set.
2. Samsung camera has a far superior quality than the stock one... and it has no bugs. Can you add it as the default one, or an addon?
3. I know that AOSP Gallery and Camera are put together into one apk. Can you try to separate them, so that we can have AOSP Gallery (far better than Samsung's one) and Samsung's Camera (better than the AOSP one).
4. Can you provide separate zips to flash the Samsung's apps replaced, if someone wants them?

Thank you very much in advance, keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to AleRock94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zidane
Old
(Last edited by zidane; 5th February 2013 at 02:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
is it possible for me to add samsung account?

i'd like to use it to restore (and backup) my sms and call logs

i didnt see the option there, when i go to settings, cloud, add account, nothing happens..

how can i add it back there?

thanks

Dai323
Old
Thanks Meter 401

I will also push the Sammy camera to system, but I wondered if I flash the aosp camera zip in recovery if it fixes the issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2